• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 entries, fingers crossed

Comment

Hoping for a little luck today. Fingers crossed ��

Comment

I have 9pts..... Hoping for the Chap powderhorn or S Llano!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
          Agreed, I'm about to wear out the refresh button.
          No joke! Was really looking forward to one of those 5am Congratulations! emails

Comment

Maybe they aren't drawing today. I keep checking though

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
              Maybe they aren't drawing today. I keep checking though
              Usually start around 2pm posting results. Never before lunch. TPWD has to get their coffee breaks in first

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Usually start around 2pm posting results. Never before lunch. TPWD has to get their coffee breaks in first
                Yep. My archery tag notice was at 2:14 pm so I'm sure they do it after the 12-2 lunch break..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
                  I agree with you. That would be nice!👍
                  I was in the same boat earlier- I wanted to apply for alligator but it would have been a real PITA making time in September. Thankfully I wasn't drawn however.

Comment

Does anyone know the antler size of the whitetail s that came off the Powderhorn last year?

Comment

Originally posted by esoct25 View Post
                      Does anyone know the antler size of the whitetail s that came off the Powderhorn last year?

I tried researching that as well but all the pics I saw were Sambar and smaller youth whitetail

Comment

Not-so-patiently awaiting that "Pending 2nd Drawing" status! 23 entries this go around

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
                          Not-so-patiently awaiting that "Pending 2nd Drawing" status! 23 entries this go around
                          My son is 13 and he is 0-fer since he was old enough to begin applying. I'd really like him to get selected for something and not have the 20+ preference points story.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                            My son is 13 and he is 0-fer since he was old enough to begin applying. I'd really like him to get selected for something and not have the 20+ preference points story.
                            My daughter has only been applying a couple years, but I too wish she would draw. Doesn't matter if I do or not.

Comment

It's started

Comment

Anyone who has paid for a tag through the TPWD draw system then the hunt was cancelled--did you get a refund or anything?

I drew Trinity NWR Boar's Den General deer. I drew this last year when it was still a mail in app to the refuge and the hunt was cancelled due to flooding. I don't think we got anything back but the permit was only $25 then.

Comment

Working...
                                X