4-fletched arrows & green pin sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-fletched arrows & green pin sight

Does anyone know of 4 fletched production(buy off shelf) arrow in 400spine? I saw gold tip Valkyrie, but it only comes in an flo yellow color. Looks funny to me. Any other options?

Does anyone know of a simple 4 or 5 pin sight that comes in all green pins? I see them decidedly better than orange, and don’t think I like single pin. I have to shoot a little faster at times.

How’s that for random and specific. I have googled to not much success.

Any green screen advice?

Comment

Anything that custom would more than likely be fletched yourself or by an archery shop... same on the sight I would think you would have to buy separate pins to replace the ones that come with it. Not much help but IMHO

Comment

MBG will build sights to your specs, at least as far as pin color. Good sights !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          MBG will build sights to your specs, at least as far as pin color. Good sights !
          I believe Spot Hogg will too. As for the 4 fletch, buy a Bitz and customize them yourself.

Comment

I’m using the GT Valkyrie 500 sp in Flo Pink and blue. I really like them a lot. I just decided this year to switch it up from my 500 sp Warriors I’ve always shot, after many objections from my dear husband.

I’ll admit, I’ve always had a bit of an issue favoring left on my shots, which I had mostly worked out with various changes and help from the guys at Hoffy’s in Lampasas. When I switched, it drastically dialed that in! Everything I’ve drawn on this year were quick kills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, Hoffy’s in Lampasas is where I got mine. Jason had to order them, but he definitely had more options than flo Yellow. If you’re anywhere near there, they can probably get you set up with both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
                I believe Spot Hogg will too. As for the 4 fletch, buy a Bitz and customize them yourself.
                This would be my advise on both accounts.

Comment

Trophy ridge sights come with all green and 1 red pin if you don’t wanna do the sport Hogg/black gold route.

As for arrows, have a shop fletch for you, or invest and start doing yourself

Comment

Arrows, roll your own.
                    Sights, custom order or replace pins.

Comment

Working...
                    X