ASA Qualifier - Brazos County Archery Club Jan 19-20, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Qualifier - Brazos County Archery Club Jan 19-20, 2019

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will kick off the 2019 3D season at Brazos County Archery Club in Bryan on Jan. 19-20.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes and Young Adult classes, $20.00 for all Youth classes, $10.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

The 1/2 known and 1/2 unknown classes do not exist anymore. It's either all known or all unknown! Check out Texas Federation ASA's web site for complete rules, schedule and results!

We do allow crossbows, so the crossbow class will be available!

Brazos County has a beautiful range that offers a variety of shooting lanes. The terrain, tree canopy, and expert target sets at BCAC will create a challenging 3D event. Don't miss the first shoot of the year at Brazos County !!!

Here is a link to the BCAC website for directions and range information.

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

{Special acknowledgement to Mike "Arrowsmith" Smith for this message. I copied it from previous announcements!}

4H archery will be selling breakfast and the Taco Truck will be selling lunch.

Comment

As you all know good and well - we try our hardest to set all stakes up completely out of the wind, so Saturday may be a great day to shoot.

Sunday may start out cold, but the weather guys are already saying the temps won't be as cold as they originally thought.

I'll shoot on Sunday.

Comment

Are ya bringing cookies? I hear there might be a Girl Scout table set up...

Comment

Oh no, if they are there I'm not bringing any.

Comment

The weather forecast has been improving daily.

Check this out:

A group for all who enjoy Archery and attend or are interested in Texas ASA. Visit our website: www.txasafederation.com.

Comment

Oh my! The weather forecast has shown a dramatic improvement in the temperatures! Yes it will be windy but most if not all of our shots will be out of the wind.

Comment

Sunday will be awesome weather!

Comment

Working...
                X