Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monoclonal antibodies - unvax whats your opinion

what are nonvax peoples opinion on monoclonal antibodies

if you get covid are you going to allow a doctor or the center to administer this man made cloning of a WBC that relates to COvid.

Yes

Comment

i did.

Comment

It's another ploy by Big Pharma and much more expensive. I wasn't about the shot then I caved. I'd rather take in the arm than up the arse.

Comment

I would.

Comment

Well clearly they work, which is why the government took over distribution. Can't have the serfs getting the same treatment as the elite class.

Comment

Well- id have to do some more research on the subject. But the way I understand it- way different than any of the jabs. Side effects are not highly reported- no blood clots- heart attacks- athletes that develope blood condition after the treatment. So it is pointing to Yes for me but Id have to really research for a day before

Comment

I did

Comment

Yes after investigating!! This technology has been used in transplant patients for years and those folks are living longer and longer now that the technology has improved.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Well- id have to do some more research on the subject. But the way I understand it- way different than any of the jabs. Side effects are not highly reported- no blood clots- heart attacks- athletes that develope blood condition after the treatment. So it is pointing to Yes for me but Id have to really research for a day before
                    ^this

Comment

Why ask only the unvaccinated?

If you got vaccinated and still get the China Flu, would you get this monoclonal antibody treatment?

Comment

No
                        Hell no

Comment

We know.. the unvaccinated are vermin pond scum that should never have a bunion removed if you had your way... I am very skeptical that the intent of this thread is none other than continue the same decades old argument and create more dissention.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                            what are nonvax peoples opinion on monoclonal antibodies

if you get covid are you going to allow a doctor or the center to administer this man made cloning of a WBC that relates to COvid.
                            What's a WBC?

Comment

Yes, but definitely an expensive route to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X