• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas 41 - Tech 17 at home.

Tech fans here hate Texas even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Why haven't we heard much about the Minnesota 30-0 pounding of Colorado? 63 total yards.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

What’s there to talk about? We didn’t play good but got out of town with a W. We ain’t looking back We got Arkansas to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Texas 41 - Tech 17
        Texas Tech 31 Texas 28

Comment

I was gonna wait until later this week to make my prediction but it’s not likely to change. Ags run this to 10 straight in a tough contested affair.

Ags - 20
          Hogs - 17

Horns - 45
          Tech - 35

Comment

I think it'll be a good game and close but not the typical shootout type. Tech D has shown improvement and offense has shown glimpses of what we're used to. But can they make it all come together when they need to... Im guessing a last team with the ball kind of game.

Tech 35
            Horns 31

Ags 24
            Hogs 27

Comment

-Yo Ags, just curious how well Fayettville travels to this game at Jerry's place? Assuming a majority will be Ag for a slight home field adv, but Jerry does own the A/C controls.

Ags 28
              Ark 17

-From what I can tell the Horns seem very focussed after the pig whoopin. Unless they slip on a flour disc, Tech can not contain the RB stable.

UT 35
              TT 20

-Kst vs Oklite...this game makes my predictor/guesser hurt! It is at TBoones' tho. Toss up!

Comment

Arky by 17 over the Ags.

Comment

Hard to judge Texas from one game to the next so far, what they ran last week was nothing like Week 1 or Week 2. If they continue to push outside zone, they're going to have a field day. Bijan doesn't need much space to get free. If they're successful pounding the rock, they've got a stable to rotate and systematically wear out an opposing defense. I think they are figuring out what they want to do based on how the OL has performed to date. The OL is very much a work in progress.
                  Last edited by Chad C; 09-21-2021, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Arky by 17 over the Ags.
                    Bold.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Arky by 17 over the Ags.

Arky - 33
                      Ags - 13

Comment

I think the Ags derail the Arkansas hype train this week. The Razorbacks are physical, but I don't think their strengths, offensively or defensively, match up particularly well against the Ags. I think the Ags will methodically move the ball on offense to control TOP and field position. Conversely, I think Arkansas will make some plays and move the ball at times, but I don't think they'll be able to sustain drives to consistently put the ball in the end zone. I predict the Ags will resemble many of their games from 2020 and they will wear down Arkansas and pull away in the 4th quarter.

This is the beginning of a BRUTAL three game stretch for the Hawgs.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Lsu-24
                          State- 21

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I think the Ags derail the Arkansas hype train this week. The Razorbacks are physical, but I don't think their strengths, offensively or defensively, match up particularly well against the Ags. I think the Ags will methodically move the ball on offense to control TOP and field position. Conversely, I think Arkansas will make some plays and move the ball at times, but I don't think they'll be able to sustain drives to consistently put the ball in the end zone. I predict the Ags will resemble many of their games from 2020 and they will wear down Arkansas and pull away in the 4th quarter.

This is the beginning of a BRUTAL three game stretch for the Hawgs.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Arky - 33
                                Ags - 13

Woah Nellie! **** you must really be down on Jimbo. I’d be shocked if Arkansas scores anywhere close to 30 points on this Aggie D.

I hope my maroon goggles haven’t blinded my reasoning.

Comment

Working...
                                X