No announcement yet.

Why in East Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember there arn't any DEER in East Texas! We don't pics picks.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I will loan you a bag of pea gravel to mix with your corn but you have to rake it up and return what the deer don't eat after season.
      Thanks GG. Your a stand up guy. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
        I would but I have to scrap out this old AC unit in my front yard first to get my cash flow back up.
        I gotta washing machine in my ditch you can have too if needed.

Comment

I’ve joked on here about hunting in East Texas and it was only meant in jest. Had some good times in that part of the state and some not so good. With that said, one of the biggest bucks I’ve seen to date up close on foot was in East Texas. I had intended to put up trail cams but held off because I hadn’t committed to hunting that property just yet. Found out that poaching was a real concern after finding evidence of it. That did tick me off. Here I was doing everything legal and respectful only to have locals come in and do whatever they wanted without any regard to any laws or even ethics. But that occurs all over and is not limited to one specific area.

Comment

A lot of talk about poaching in East Texas but I leased property in Hebronville , Laredo and Carrizo Springs and always had the same problem. Usually family members of land owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              A lot of talk about poaching in East Texas but I leased property in Hebronville , Laredo and Carrizo Springs and always had the same problem. Usually family members of land owner.
              Not to mention the ever-growing number of illegals tromping around and doing as they please.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Not to mention the ever-growing number of illegals tromping around and doing as they please.
                Book deer behind every cactus make it worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Man that's a no brainer, you don't have to plant 753 acres of food plots and feed 60 tons a year to see a deer
                  Boy your right about that out of control

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                    Book deer behind every cactus make it worth it
                    Tru Dat!!

Comment

There are no deer in East Texas anyway, don’t worry about it OP

Comment

As much as some like hills, valleys, and rocks. I love watching the sun rise and set on a nice creek bottom lined with oaks. Especially from a nice tree stand.

Head back to camp and cook some fried biscuits, ham steaks, and a big jar of cane syrup to dip the biscuits in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          As much as some like hills, valleys, and rocks. I love watching the sun rise and set on a nice creek bottom lined with oaks. Especially from a nice tree stand.

Head back to camp and cook some fried biscuits, ham steaks, and a big jar of cane syrup to dip the biscuits in.
                          Dang that sounds great

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Daaaaaang. On my way. Send up some smoke.

Comment

Working...
                            X