Any word on the Navy jet crash in FT. Worth

Heard about something

Apparently both pilots are in serious condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ouch....not good to hear.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

No further word on the pilots that I have heard. Instructor and pilot trainee. Both ejected but badly injured. One was hanging in the power lines according to this report

Two pilots were hospitalized and three people were treated for minor injuries after a military jet crashed in a Lake Worth neighborhood Sunday morning, officials say.

Comment

Terrible

Comment

Navy T-45C Goshawk out of Kingsville, Texas

Comment

Sounds like it may have been a bird strike. Talked to a friend today who works at Lockheed next to the Joint Reserve Base here. Word is they did a touch and go and over the lake they sucked up some ducks. Engine failed and they ejected at just 2-300 feet. We’ll see if that is what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Sounds like it may have been a bird strike. Talked to a friend today who works at Lockheed next to the Joint Reserve Base here. Word is they did a touch and go and over the lake they sucked up some ducks. Engine failed and they ejected at just 2-300 feet. We’ll see if that is what happened.
                My secretary "heard" that the aircraft hit a residence....?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  Sounds plausible for sure.

Comment

Hadn’t heard of this. Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      My secretary "heard" that the aircraft hit a residence....?
                      My secretary confirmed it hit her grandparents house. Luckily the people in the house came out with minor injuries but the house appears to be a total loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X