Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D benefit shoot

Hey all,

I, along with a couple others, are putting together a 3D shoot along with a raffle to help raise funds for Lisa and Tyler Vanderkolk.

Earlier this year Lisa was diagnosed with cancer, and is currently undergoing treatment. We are trying to raise funds to help them recover some of their out of pocket costs for the treatments.

Some of you may know Tyler, but for those that don't, Tyler and Lisa own Animal Art taxidermy in Austin and the are co-owners of Archery Country. You may have come into Archery Country and saw their boys, Wes and Rex, sword fight with arrows or just tearing about as boys will.

Tyler has always been a behind the scenes kinda guy, supporting multiple organizations and events, and now is the time to show our support for their family.

Sunday September 19th at Austin Archery Club. Start time is 9am
    Adult classes $30 with payback
    Youth classes $15 no payback.

Raffle drawing and party at Archery Country afterward. You do not need to be present for the raffles. Raffle item details to come.

The plan is to have the raffle items at the shop, so those that can't make it to the shoot, can still get in on the raffle.

Let me if you have questions.

Matt

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

A little more information:

At the 3d shoot there will be a "shot" to win a Mathews V3 31. We will have a target set up with a dot, you hit the dot.., your name is entered into the drawing for the V3. $5 per shot. Shot will be somewhere from 45 to 60.

At the shop the even will get started around 3pm.

Range will be open from 3 to 5:30, no charge
    Bow techs/shop personnel will be available to answer questions.

At 4:30 we will have a broadhead tuning session where we talk/walk through how to broadhead tune.

Food from Republic Butcher Co will start around 5pm.

We will have Iron Buck contest(s) starting at 6. First contest is for a PSE Bandit (ready to shoot).

Raffle items to include:
    PSE Carbon Stealth
    Mathews V3 27
    Springfield hellcat
    Offshore fishing trip
    Pnuma chisos day back & 1/4 zip
    Nock On release and relase aid
    Vortex Ranger 1800 rangefinder
    Vortex Diamondback binoculars
    Registration for 2 for the TX Javi hunt

Raffles will end at 730, drawing starts at 8 pm. Do not need to be present to win.

We hope to have the raffles set up by this weekend for those that cant make it on 9/19.

Comment

Made a shoot there earlier this summer, but it's just far for an "encore peformance"! Hope it goes well. Sounds like a great shoot and prizes!

Comment

Here is the "official" information.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3479.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	24661634

Comment

Do you have a paypal account for the raffle or how do you get the money to you if you wont be able to be there?

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
            Do you have a paypal account for the raffle or how do you get the money to you if you wont be able to be there?
            Let me get with the guys and see if one is set up. If not, I can make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
              use the PayPal:

vanderkolkparty@gmail.com

In the comments, make sure you indicate how many tickets to what items as each item is a seperate raffle.

You can PM me as well. I will be slow to respond as I am going to be off chasing mulies in NM for a week.

Matt

Comment

Working...
              X