Shout out to Tim “chops” Lambkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to Tim “chops” Lambkin

My son and me made the four hour trip from the falls to lake Bob Sandlin, home of Erica and Tim Lambkin. This weekend was definitely one for the books and glad we were able to be apart of Chops knife making class. Last year I scheduled this for my sons 16th birthday but due to the Rona we weren’t able to make it. Thanks Tim for allowing us to make it up. This was our first time making knives and let me tell you, we learned so much about the science behind knife and handle materials. Erica and Tim are extremely hospitable and welcomed us into their home for this one of a kind knife making experience. If you’re on the fence about this class, don’t think twice and book a weekend with chops, you won’t be disappointed I promise. We will for sure be back for his intermediate class in the future. We left our knives with Erica and she is making custom sheathes for them.
    I know my son had a blast and all he could talk about on the way home was how much fun it was and how cool all the science involved is. Thanks again chops and Erica.
    Attached Files

Man that’s awesome, something the kiddo will never forget!

Comment

So cool and glad y’all got to experience that.

Comment

So cool. Would love to experience that

Comment

Very cool!!

Comment

Hey Thanx John we really enjoyed having yall out! I think as a father and son team you will go far in the knife world - especially seeing that your son was ready to design a custom one on his first knife!! They all turned out nice too! Look forward to the next class with the both of you!

Comment

This class is awesome. I’ll be back for my second time next weekend. When it cools off I’ll be back for an intermediate class too. Maybe can get a class in the fall or spring.

Comment

Awesome. I always wanted to learn that skill set. Glad your boy had a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm also a veteran of his classes maybe his first class. I know it was right before the rona shutdown!! Well worth the time and money!!

Comment

Working...
                  X