Mac-n-cheese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac-n-cheese?

Ok, apparently for some folks mac-n-cheese is now a thanksgiving staple (millennials). My daughter will be looking forward to it this year as that is her favorite dish. Wife does not want smoked turkey this year so I have taken on the Mac challenge. Looking for a KIller I mean completely over the top recipe. If I can use my smoker or wood fire to make it, even better!
    Whatcha got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May not ne over the top but very good.

Comment

[https://recipes.masterbuilt.com/four...d-mac-n-cheese

Comment

Great in the oven or 30 to 40 minutes in a smoker about 250. Alfredo sauce is a substitute for the "gravy" if you feel lazy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
          Great in the oven or 30 to 40 minutes in a smoker about 250. Alfredo sauce is a substitute for the "gravy" if you feel lazy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          I assume you'd leave out the cup of parmesan when subbing alfredo sauce since it's already got parm in it?

Comment

Since when has it NOT been a staple?!

Comment

Comment

Love mac and cheese. Maybe try some mac/cheese mixed with chopped brisket! I did this awhile back and I thought it was great. Maybe make some without brisket too for those who prefer original.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  this is my favorite. Add in some green peas some black pepper and canned ham and you have a heck of a meal

Comment

Appreciate the replies. I think I have enough material to come up with something. I remember Steven Pyles did a poblano mac on his PBS show years ago so I'm gonna try to that route along with some brisket

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jado2za9g8c"]Smoked Mac & Cheese Recipe | Macaroni & Cheese on Smoker Malcom Reed HowToBBQRight - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Tagged!

Comment

Oh dang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why ya looking down at millennials for having good food at Thanksgiving?

Comment

tagged

Comment

Working...
                              X