$600 to Spend, which camera????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$600 to Spend, which camera????

After getting rid of my DSLR's looking to get another camera.

I am torn between getting a Sony Mirrorless 6000 or 6300. Being I like the fast focus, but not sure on the reviews at the moment. I know the lenses for the mirrorless are pretty pricey.

Have been shooting with a Canon T6I quite a bit lately. I do like it as it takes great pictures.

Have had nikon 3200,3400, T6, and T6I.

What recommendations are there in the $600 range. Photos for now are of my new born, but also take outdoor photos as well.

Should I stick with the DSLR's or go mirrorless. Any and all recommendations are welcome.

Good mirrorless lenses are super expensive. I have a Sony Mirrorless and love it. That being said, I didn't think about the lens prices as much as I should have before buying, so i'm kinda stuck with what I have for now. The lens makes a big difference in picture quality too so unless you have a generous budget for them I would stick to DSLR where you can find good used lenses for substantially less.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
      Good mirrorless lenses are super expensive. I have a Sony Mirrorless and love it. That being said, I didn't think about the lens prices as much as I should have before buying, so i'm kinda stuck with what I have for now. The lens makes a big difference in picture quality too so unless you have a generous budget for them I would stick to DSLR where you can find good used lenses for substantially less.
      For sure, looking at buying Sony 6300, it has 3 lens for $600. Probably only lenses I will need for a while. But, wanted to make sure for the money there isnt anything else I would regret. Being I have not ever used one.

Comment

I’m looking to pickup a Canon M50. For $600 i can get it and a decent lens, and then I can buy an EF adapter and run all the lenses on it that I have for my 80D

Comment

Sony 6300

Comment

Off course, Sony mirrorless camera a6300 is a good product.

Comment

Don't overlook Fuji, you can get an XT-1 body for about $3-400 and they are killer cameras.

The Sony A6*** series are great cameras too!

Comment

Working...
              X