Rough month of Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rough month of Hunting

Love hunting always have. The ups & downs, lows and highs, family and friends...but this month between the little devil boogers (acorns) the 2nd sun of tatooine at night and early am, and Hawaiian sun tan weather as of late. Some say global warming...I say the wizard of oz behind the curtain laughing everytime I get in the blind. Rant Over.

I feel you! It has sucked for a solid month.

Comment

I call acorns gut bombs, if you ever cleaned a deer that has eaten a lot of acorns, more so when it's warm outside, you will understand.

As for the moon, I hunted yesterday morning and saw a lot of deer, more than I had been seeing, lot more than the previous weekend, which was zero. I noticed the two or three days prior, they had been moving more later morning, not so much early morning. Of the stuff I have been seeing, it's all been those not legal to shoot deer, either does or small bucks. Gets very frustrating after a while, not even any legal bucks on the cameras.
      Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 12-15-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Hey, it’s still a helluva lot better than the off season! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornfan View Post
          Hey, it’s still a helluva lot better than the off season! Enjoy it while it lasts.
          I agree!!

Comment

Working...
          X