No announcement yet.

Iowa, La. Boudin/Cracklin stop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not hit it yet but it is on my list as the waits in Scott are out of control.......but i love seeing the success they are all having!!!

Comment

I haven't been that far east in a few years.

Best stop was always my favorite.

Sleeper pick, the market baskets in Sulphur are on par with anything in the state. Even win competitions.

Smoked pepperjack boudin is the truth!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        I haven't been that far east in a few years.

Best stop was always my favorite.

Sleeper pick, the market baskets in Sulphur are on par with anything in the state. Even win competitions.

Smoked pepperjack boudin is the truth!

So underrated! MB boudin is absolutely up there at the top!

Comment

We talking about MB or In-Laws? MB have all the other goodies In-Laws have? Or, are they a one trick pony?

Comment

Just MB boudin. It’s great! Sausage is good too. But they don’t do all the other specialty stuff like in laws does.

Comment

I love some good boudin. And cracklins dipped into melted HEB jalapeño pimento cheese dip is the bomb!

Comment

Market Basket Boudin is definitely good.

But, in my opinion, the Best Stop smoked boudin in Scott is the best you can get. Hard to beat.

And get you some of their warm boudin balls to eat on the road. Amazingly good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  I prefer Best Stop which is a 3-5 min wait at most
                  X2

Comment

In-Laws is about 5 minutes from the house. We get supper from there atleast once a week. Fried catfish nuggets and fried ribs. My wife loves their boudin because they usually are consistent with the mild seasoning. (I like Billy's in Scott, but it's too spicy for her.) In-laws bbq pork steak is huge and very good.

Comment

Originally posted by 4tonns View Post
                      In-Laws is about 5 minutes from the house. We get supper from there atleast once a week. Fried catfish nuggets and fried ribs. My wife loves their boudin because they usually are consistent with the mild seasoning. (I like Billy's in Scott, but it's too spicy for her.) In-laws bbq pork steak is huge and very good.
                      Those seasoned pork steaks in the cooler looked awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Those seasoned pork steaks in the cooler looked awesome.
                        They are and the stuffed chicken breasts are very good on the grill also.

Comment

Another vote for Market Basket boudin...I grab 10 lbs in Sulphur every time we drive back from New Orleans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We talking about MB or In-Laws? MB have all the other goodies In-Laws have? Or, are they a one trick pony?
                            Market basket has boudin, sausage, tasso.

Green onion sausage, green onion/ garlic, andouille, regular, spicy, sometimes venison, and a few others.

Regular boudin, spicy, smoked, pepperjack, and a few others.

Only place I get it from anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                              Market basket has boudin, sausage, tasso.

Green onion sausage, green onion/ garlic, andouille, regular, spicy, sometimes venison, and a few others.

Regular boudin, spicy, smoked, pepperjack, and a few others.

Only place I get it from anymore.

That’s wonderful. Now we can all have a p’g match on who is better. The post was actually to let people know if you are on I-10 there is another option without the long lines. Not, who is the best.

Comment

That’s wonderful. Now we can all have a p’g match on who is better. The post was actually to let people know if you are on I-10 there is another option without the long lines. Not, who is the best.
                                Not sure who whizzed in your wheaties this am. This is also a place off I-10 with no waiting line and you asked a question.

I'm sure your family that owns In Laws is good people and running a great shop. Free advertising on TBH.

Have a nice day Ebenezer.

Comment

Working...
                                X