X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufc 245

Who all is watching and who ya got?

Petr Yan over Faber - tko
    I like Aldo over Moraes, bc he's still legend and I think he still as some left in the tank...tough call on this one bc Aldo comes down a weight class and Moraes is a pretty big bantamweight.
    Nunes over de Randamie - KO/TKO...2nd round? GDR is pretty good striker, so i think Nunes will be a little cautious 1st round.
    Max Holloway over Volkanovski - tko...maybe a decision
    Usman vs Covington is too tough to call and will probably be a pressure, pressure, pressure wrestling match. I Usman has the power to KO Colby but Colby won't give him the space to do so. They both can really smother you but I like Colby's cardio...I'm gonna say Covington by split decision.

Fun fight card either way. Excited to see Max Holloway back in the octagon, especially with Volkanovski.

Comment

I agree with pretty much everything you said I'm thinking nunes tko but a little later in the championship rounds. I'm worried for Aldo he looked like death though. Colby and Usman is really tough to call, I'm thinking Colby though. Holloway and Volk should be great

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
        I agree with pretty much everything you said I'm thinking nunes tko but a little later in the championship rounds. I'm worried for Aldo he looked like death though. Colby and Usman is really tough to call, I'm thinking Colby though. Holloway and Volk should be great
        I saw a Rogan clip earlier talking about how terrible Aldo looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaq View Post
          Petr Yan over Faber - tko
          I like Aldo over Moraes, bc he's still legend and I think he still as some left in the tank...tough call on this one bc Aldo comes down a weight class and Moraes is a pretty big bantamweight.
          Nunes over de Randamie - KO/TKO...2nd round? GDR is pretty good striker, so i think Nunes will be a little cautious 1st round.
          Max Holloway over Volkanovski - tko...maybe a decision
          Usman vs Covington is too tough to call and will probably be a pressure, pressure, pressure wrestling match. I Usman has the power to KO Colby but Colby won't give him the space to do so. They both can really smother you but I like Colby's cardio...I'm gonna say Covington by split decision.

Fun fight card either way. Excited to see Max Holloway back in the octagon, especially with Volkanovski.
          Yep on all. I love watching Holloway, never been dissatisfied with any of his fights.

Comment

I was surprised to see Perry get sparked out in the first Texas boy neal is the real deal

Comment

Man I thought Aldo was gonna get the W there. He really needs to throw them leg kicks

Comment

Working...
              X