• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any updates ?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
      any updates ?
      Unfortunately I had another death in the family so I have not been out there in over a month and a half. I plan to go this weekend after thanksgiving but I do not plan to do any "work" just going to try to relax and enjoy it. As soon as the season is over I will be hitting it hard.

Good to everyone out there in the woods!

Comment

Hope its a relaxing weekend for ya!!

Comment

awesome DIY

Comment

Incredible project.

Comment

Awesome Build!

Comment

Cool thread and even more impressive build. My father and I are into a year of our ranch rebuild all things camp and wildlife management. Been documenting everything from start to finish on Spacebook and IG. I like seeing stuff like this because it helps generate ideas for future projects. Anyways Bravo!

Comment

sweet build!

Comment

Awesome project!

Comment

Dang nice!

Comment

Amazing build, going to be a great place to enjoy for years.

Comment

Very nice, hopefully you had a productive deer season! Looking forward to seeing the finished cabin. All the work looks amazing!

Comment

Went to the ranch Friday January 31st. We decided to start building out the bathhouse. First we built a custom counter top and sink. pic 1 After we built that we build a 3" bottom for the concrete floor, with a base unit for the toilet. We mounted those to the bottom of the silo and then began building the shower stall. the shower stall is rounded in the same diameter as the silo but offset to make is kind of football shaped. Pic 2 We poured 15 80lb bags of concrete into the floor. We were treated to a great sunset at the end of the day. The Fallow day we added another step to the East side of the deck to make it easier to get on and off of the deck. After that we took some drone footage.

Drone Video 1: https://youtu.be/n1lDk2KJLSs
                            Drone Video 2: https://youtu.be/rkCKpMoVlEo
                            Attached Files

Comment

looking great

Comment

pretty slick man!

Comment

Working...
                                X