No announcement yet.

Bay of Campeche System?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About this time last year a tropical depression formed in the same area, I got 14 inches of rain in 7 hours.

Comment

Perfect, going back offshore Thursday for another28.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
        If that forms a tropical storm or a hurricane that comes up this way, that will be the first in history for a storm to travel that route or at least never seen it in my lifetime. But Harvey was a good bit of a surprise, it was way early for a Texas hurricane, very early for a strong hurricane.
        Harvey landed at the end of August, that doesn’t seem early at all and plenty of storms have come in in our area in August.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
          If that forms a tropical storm or a hurricane that comes up this way, that will be the first in history for a storm to travel that route or at least never seen it in my lifetime. But Harvey was a good bit of a surprise, it was way early for a Texas hurricane, very early for a strong hurricane.
          June 9th, 2001.

A little tropical storm put me out of my office for 3.5 years.

Comment

Following

Comment

In

Comment

And she is named! Amanda intensifies to a named storm over night and is moving N, roughly over Guatemala City

Comment

Well

Comment

Well fishing is out this week

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      And she is named! Amanda intensifies to a named storm over night and is moving N, roughly over Guatemala City
                      Now that it is named, I assumed they found a “center”? Would that mean the models can start using that to give storm track predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        Now that it is named, I assumed they found a “center”? Would that mean the models can start using that to give storm track predictions?
                        You are going to have variance in direction regardless of having a defined low/organized system. I don’t think it will be real trackable until it gets back over open water in the SW GOM. It’s got some pretty rough terrain to cross in Guatemala

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Well fishing is out this week
                          Well....... I’ll just work

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                            Still early so we have plenty of time to sweat this one out, lol.

Mmmhmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In and waiting on Johnny.

Comment

I don’t know about the Gulf temps, but water here in East Matagorda has been slightly cooler than normal

Comment

Working...
                                X