KUIU bino harness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KUIU bino harness.

Who has one? What are your thoughts on it as far as ease of use and quietness of the system?

Ive got one it’s very quiet and easy to access. I also added the rangefinder older to mine. Mine is very comfortable I can wear it all day long. I have the large cause I use 15x56 for hunting out west.

Comment

Have one and like it but switched to the Alaska Guide Creations due to the extra pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by RLUM View Post
        Have one and like it but switched to the Alaska Guide Creations due to the extra pockets.
        Which color? Interested in selling it? The only color they have in the pro series is gray. The other colors are back ordered.

Comment

KUIU bino harness.

I have the pro pack with rangefinder holder. So far my favorite pack by far, they really nailed it with this one.
          Had the badlands bino D before this one.

It’s quiet and holds the binos securely to your chest.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINU8N_rpYk&t=14s"]Gear Review; Kuiu Pro Bino Harness - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I have the pro. I’m a big fan. I’ve used it all season long and even in early now season temps it never felt hot. I came to the kuiu after a badlands and I prefer the kuiu cause of the easier access and less bulk. I don’t wear mine too tight and never had any issue with it moving at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

love mine

Comment

I like it but I'd go with the newer Pro version as the old one doesn't stay up when you pull the binos out.

It's a lot quieter than the AGC due to the material but it's not as nicely made.

Comment

I've got one and I love it.

Comment

Would love the PRO version, but they are sold out until may 2020!!

Comment

Outdoor Vision harness has been awesome for me

Comment

I will look into these at the DSC show and the SCI show in Reno. I have never bought one and definitely need something for my swaro's and nikon range finder.

Comment

I have the Pro. Love it. Used the Alaskan Guide for years. Like this one better. Less bulky. And I like that the top slides forward verses having to hold it up like the AGC.

Comment

I have 3 and they’ve been to Colorado 3 times and their great never a issue .

Comment

Working...
                              X