Originally posted by bollomb View Post
    Lol 5 yrs later i can still tell where sticker was on my sons .17
    Going to try nail polish remover and see if it'll come off

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
      Going to try nail polish remover and see if it'll come off

Remove sticky, greasy messes with Goo Gone Original and return your surfaces to their original condition.

Better off using this.

Comment

customer service is GREAT , products NOT SO MUCH had two that had to be sent back. and before I get grilled by you savage fans yes they are very accurate I just am a fan of outhers.

Comment

In for an update

Comment

Savage customer service is generally very good. I am a little concerned about the overall quality of firearms since they are building about 4 times the number that they were when Ron Coburn was CEO.
            Adios,
            Gary

Comment

Just got off the phone. As soon as I told them what happened they immediately said they will ship out a new stock. Didn't hesitate to send one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                I'll get some today! Thanks! Forgot about this stuff.

Comment

I just bought that rifle in 6.5 PRC. Haven't taken the stickers off yet. Hope I don't have that issue. Mines been in the safe since I bought in Feb.

Comment

Good deal. I’m glad I saw this thread. I’ve got two Savage rifles I haven’t taken out of the box yet. I don’t want to mess them up removing the stupid stickers. Getting some googone just in case

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                      I love it. Haven't shot it yet as I just got it yesterday but so far I love it.
                      Im a fan of Savage as well. have a few firearms from them.
                      Hope they offer it in LH soon, I've been looking for a mountain rifle and thinking about trying a Tikka but i wouldn't mind another Savage.

Comment

Just a little update.

Got my new stock in todsy and put together..

Guess what they didn't put on the stock this time...... THE STICKERS!!! Yes!!

Now I have a perfect stock and can't wait to fire this bad boy!

Comment

you would think with how common of a problem this is since they would find a way to prevent the issue and not just have to keep sending out new stocks. I am glad they took care of you!

Comment

Great CS

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Good deal. I’m glad I saw this thread. I’ve got two Savage rifles I haven’t taken out of the box yet. I don’t want to mess them up removing the stupid stickers. Getting some googone just in case
                              I wonder if the use of a hair dryer would make them come off easier ? Just a thought.

Comment

I have used Savage CS once and they were great to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X