• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job - looks amazing

Comment

Dang nice work

Comment

That's killer. Just may be my favorite TBH DIY thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
          Please do a step by step thread on building the chairs. I will be building some in the future but would love to see the “how to”.

Will do my best to document. I will be honest in that I don’t always know what I’m doing till I do it if that makes any sense. The table was just an idea in my head and the only measurement I had was length and width to fit in room. I just made it up as I went. The idea for the slide in leaf was from a table I saw at Costco a few years ago and the inspiration for the top was from a floor in an elevator lobby at NuStar Energy. Had a picture in my head what I wanted and just had to figure out how to make it happen. Daughter and I are going over a few ideas of what she wants for chairs and if or how we put a star or such into the chair back. Hopefully start them in about a month.

Comment

That is fantastic. I don't know what you do for a living but it should be this. Very impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
              Will do my best to document. I will be honest in that I don’t always know what I’m doing till I do it if that makes any sense. The table was just an idea in my head and the only measurement I had was length and width to fit in room. I just made it up as I went. The idea for the slide in leaf was from a table I saw at Costco a few years ago and the inspiration for the top was from a floor in an elevator lobby at NuStar Energy. Had a picture in my head what I wanted and just had to figure out how to make it happen. Daughter and I are going over a few ideas of what she wants for chairs and if or how we put a star or such into the chair back. Hopefully start them in about a month.
              You just described me and every project I do!

Comment

You did a great job! Your daughter will cherish that table forever.
                You have serious skills, you need a cabinet shop!

Comment

Very good job

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Table turned out beautiful! I’m sure she will cherish that for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome !

Comment

great job

Comment

Amazing and inspiring

Comment

You got some skills.

Very nice

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.