Is that an H&R Ultra Slug Gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re correct sir

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
      You’re correct sir

One of the most accurate ever made. Sucks the stopped making them. I have 3. 2 in 12 and one 20.

Comment

I've seen pics of two deer killed with that very same gun this year, so far. Both in Wise county. But two different hunters, two different locations.

And I've got one of those also that I've shot a few deer with. Great guns, if you can find one.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          I've seen pics of two deer killed with that very same gun this year, so far. Both in Wise county. But two different hunters, two different locations.

And I've got one of those also that I've shot a few deer with. Great guns, if you can find one.

I know yours is accurate cause I’ve dropped deer with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
            One of the most accurate ever made. Sucks the stopped making them. I have 3. 2 in 12 and one 20.

It’s my pops gun. I like em! A little heavy for my style of hunting, but carries for miles through the woods better than I originally thought it would.

Comment

It’s my pops gun. I like em! A little heavy for my style of hunting, but carries for miles through the woods better than I originally thought it would.

Took mine on a hog hunt where it was all spot and stalk. Will never do that again.

Comment

Took mine on a hog hunt where it was all spot and stalk. Will never do that again.

Yeah. I’m looking at a Mossberg 500 slug gun for next season. Any other recommendations?

Comment

Yeah. I’m looking at a Mossberg 500 slug gun for next season. Any other recommendations?

Perfect. I have a Mossberg slug gun and it’s accurate too. That my gun of choice for spot and stalk now.

Comment

Perfect. I have a Mossberg slug gun and it’s accurate too. That my gun of choice for spot and stalk now.

Awesome. Thanks and good luck!

We had a good sit this evening. Saw 2 does and some good sign.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

I used to have one in 12ga. Sold it a few years ago, but it shot 2" groups at 100yds.

I might buy another one in 20ga

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                          I used to have one in 12ga. Sold it a few years ago, but it shot 2" groups at 100yds.

I might buy another one in 20ga

Cool thanks for the input! Why the 20? Just curious

Comment

I got a Savage 220 slug gun in .20 a few years ago. It's pretty sweet! I've only shot it a few times though and it's not sighted in yet.

Comment

I think the 12 vs 20 gets to how much recoil you can handle. I sold my 12 slug gun and got a 20 as after 4 shots it was painful. I dreaded pulling the trigger as I know it was a mule. Now I have a savage 220 and it is better, and still a stiff but now tolerable recoil.

Comment

Are these single shot or pump guns? I could swing a single shot slug gun I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X