Predator hunting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator hunting question

Has anyone really ever downloaded the predator calling app on their phone and use the wireless speaker the conjunction with a decoy and had any luck?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got the Convergent Bullet HP and their Wild Hog Pro w/ Glenn's sounds and Predator Pro app w/ Byron's sounds.

Been out calling with it @ 5 times.
      I've killed 1 coyote and a buddy shot a bobcat or fox. We couldn't find it. He saw it fall, I saw its eyes....

I'm new to calling so I'm still in the learning phase

Comment

Got a buddy that did it and bluetoothed to a wireless boze
        Speaker. Called in a bobcat and the cat would try to leave and he'd call him right back.
        I have it saved on FB as a video, I'll see if I can post a link if I can find it.

I will say Jeff said it was him calling with the downloaded call and I've never known him to lie to me but....I was not there.
        Cool video either way

登录 Facebook,与好友、家人和认识的人分享和建立联系。
        Last edited by K. Lane; 03-17-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
          Got a buddy that did it and bluetoothed to a wireless boze
          Speaker. Called in a bobcat and the cat would try to leave and he'd call him right back.
          I have it saved on FB as a video, I'll see if I can post a link if I can find it.

I will say Jeff said it was him calling with the downloaded call and I've never known him to lie to me but....I was not there.
          Cool video either way

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1733896943
          That's pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
          X