Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDE Jan 6-8th Live: Guadalupe River SP, Guadalupe Buar unit, and Honey Creek SNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDE Jan 6-8th Live: Guadalupe River SP, Guadalupe Buar unit, and Honey Creek SNA

I'll be heading down there tomorrow with Switchback (aka Kenny) following me down. This is our 13 year to put in for this category. Hope it pays off. I think we have another TBHer or 3 on this hunt this weekend as well. If you are on this hunt this weekend, feel free to post up. This is three different GDE draw hunts all at the same park area/place. The Buar unit and Honey Creek SNA butt up to Guadalupe River SP.

Hope the rain holds off. Thankfully will be in a blind of some type . And I've got the '67 "Winny" 70 sighted in with some new loads I worked up. Looking forward to trying a few.

Good Luck Mike

Comment

Thank you sir!

This will probably be my last chance for any red meat for 2023.

I quit eating beef and pork from the store again 3.5 years ago. And I'm sure getting tired of chicken and turkey!
      Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-04-2023, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Was always good for us when we drew honey creek been a bit since we went last time I shot a sika spike and a 4 pt

Comment

Good luck everybody

Comment

I can’t wait. Hope it’s a good one

Comment

Good luck! I had a great hunt at the actual park a few years back.

Comment

Following-should be a good hunt.

Comment

Good luck fellas!

Comment

I have a sneaky feeling you are about to put a little "red meat" in the freezer. Best of luck my friend.

Rwc

Comment

I'll be joining yall down there - I drew the Guadalupe River SP hunt thanks to TXOutlaw letting it go to second draw. Gonna be a longgg day at work today.

Comment

Well, after a alternator change we are back on our way.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett Harlan View Post
                          I'll be joining yall down there - I drew the Guadalupe River SP hunt thanks to TXOutlaw letting it go to second draw. Gonna be a longgg day at work today.

Lol thanks for the shoutout. Wishing you all the best

Comment

Good luck y’all

Comment

Hunted it a couple years back. Would recommend sone camo netting to put up in windows. And a more comfortable chair unless u are ok with a 2x6. We saw a lot of game while we were there.

Comment

Working...
                              X