Repulsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repulsive

76 years ago my Grandpa volunteered and signed up to go fight the Nazis. Nazis that were convinced that they were a superior race and all others need destroyed. They went on to kill millions. America and our allies crushed the Nazi party. The world spent the next 50 years hunting down the leaders of the party and capturing or killing them. This is a party that killed our servicemen, killed our allies, decimated entire populations. THE NAZI PARTY WAS AN ENEMY OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY. What kind of "American", all these years later, could possibly identify with one of the greatest enemies this country has known?

We don't owe an apology to anyone more than we owe an apology to the men of the greatest generation that fought their asses off across Europe to destroy HATE that we now let taunt us all these years later. Nazi rhetoric isn't "demonstrating", it's one of our greatest enemies rearing it's ugly head to spit on the graves of men like my Pop. If he was man enough to fight them, so am I.

Amen and amen brother.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

And before you rednecks think I've lost my mind, I'm also repulsed by BLM, ANTIFA and any other group that isolates for the sake of isolation. My main problem, and the point of this thread, is to point out that a small percentage of men of this country can identify with a prior enemy like the Nazi party. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        76 years ago my Grandpa volunteered and signed up to go fight the Nazis. Nazis that were convinced that they were a superior race and all others need destroyed. They went on to kill millions. America and our allies crushed the Nazi party. The world spent the next 50 years hunting down the leaders of the party and capturing or killing them. This is a party that killed our servicemen, killed our allies, decimated entire populations. THE NAZI PARTY WAS AN ENEMY OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY. What kind of "American", all these years later, could possibly identify with one of the greatest enemies this country has known?

We don't owe an apology to anyone more than we owe an apology to the men of the greatest generation that fought their asses off across Europe to destroy HATE that we now let taunt us all these years later. Nazi rhetoric isn't "demonstrating", it's one of our greatest enemies rearing it's ugly head to spit on the graves of men like my Pop. If he was man enough to fight them, so am I.
        Agreed. KKK, La Raza and BLM should all be wiped out also

Comment

I agree..and we may need to add congress to this list

Comment

I agree my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well said Curt!!
              Last edited by KactusKiller; 08-16-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

A lot of truth in what you said. And that generation was BY FAR the greatest generation this country has ever seen.

I watched a video of the "protest" yesterday and couldn't believe some of the repulsive people you speak of. One guy was without a shirt and had an American flag of sorts tatted on his arm with a swastika tatted on his chest.

HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU JUSTIFY BEING AN TRUE PATRIOT AND AMERICAN WHILE SUPPORTING NAZI IDEOLOGY??? It doesn't work!!!!![emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree. Hatred of fellow man is a sad disgrace. Especially more when nowadays these groups are nearly untouchable. Remember to pray for them as well.. they're someone's kid that's gone off the rails.

Comment

Amen, brother! Any human being on this planet that espouses or sympathizes with Nazi ideology deserves nothing other than a bullet and a shallow grave.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't agree with them at all!! But there is the 1st amendment...

Comment

Without going into detail that will get me in trouble, it is time that the folks in the middle take out our trash. We should go on the offensive against these groups and take them out in the interest of protecting the core population.

Right to protest does not include right to incite violence. Freedom of speech means you can say it, but it doesn't mean someone won't hit you with a brick for doing so.

We need to introduce these extremist groups to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                          Without going into detail that will get me in trouble, it is time that the folks in the middle take out our trash. We should go on the offensive against these groups and take them out in the interest of protecting the core population.

Right to protest does not include right to incite violence. Freedom of speech means you can say it, but it doesn't mean someone won't hit you with a brick for doing so.

We need to introduce these extremist groups to fear.
                          I got a rope...

Comment

My dad served in Europe for the U S Army fighting the nazies as well. He came home crippled but not defeated.

These hate filled people have a huge hole in their hearts where the Love of God needs to be. I pray, one day, they realize that Love wins. Until then, we all need to stand up to evil, wherever it shows it's ugly head.

Comment

Both sides are shameful.

The KKK - nazi guys are idiots but those BLM and Antiwhatever folks trying to erase history kinda makes the hair stand up on my neck.

Gather them all up and put them in Texas stadium with a crate of machetes.
                              Then drown what ever is left the next morning

Comment

Working...
                              X