Vit suppl etc do they work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vit suppl etc do they work!

Okay I want to ask if any of you have taken any of the supplement packs like thrive, kyani or whatever brands that you actually like? I know some of them are little pyramid things but does anyone have good experiences with them. I have a friend that swears by the kyani products and so does her family. Just wondered if anyone has any supplement pack/ whatever that they tell a difference from let's say a typical multivitamin or whatever from the store.

I took usana and i swear by it

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

But if you get plenty of veggies, fruut nuts and berries, you cant substitute this for vitamins. Also you can eat bad stuff and it nullifies supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
        But if you get plenty of veggies, fruut nuts and berries, you cant substitute this for vitamins. Also you can eat bad stuff and it nullifies supplements.

True, just would like to have a good supplement to fill in the holes

Comment

Look at products from Mother earth Labs such as PH Balancer or Comprehensive Wellness products. These products are great and NOT synthetic crap. Been using them for years with excellent results and there not a MLM scam. If your supplements make you **** florescent green then there likely synthetic crap your body will not process

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X