No announcement yet.

Take a listen to this...Covid Cure??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw on a documentary once Hitlers doctors were actually prescribing him high doses of arsenic are something similar for some crazy reasons. Some have concluded that’s why his thought process was so jacked up.

Comment

Saw that as well...that cat was on ALL kinda of crazy narcotics / meds & why they think both his mental & physical state went south so fast. Some of his inner circle begged him to get rid of that one person physician but he loved the juice.

Comment

Here, its at sufficient levels of quinine. You do need to take zinc with it.

Derived from a historic British recipe, we grind and boil cinchona bark to make quinine in house before adding fresh citrus, hand ground spices and raw cane sugar. Non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, high fructose corn syrup free & vegetarian, too. Woman Owned & New Orleans based.

Comment

'Woman Owned' That's great!! The vid said you didn't need 'a lot' of quinine but didn't get into specifics w. the tonic vs the hi level of zinc suggested.

When I was sick back in Feb, wasn't sure if it was the chicken soup or the bourbon, but got better after 7-10 days...not suggesting it's a cure. Would have been nice to cut it back though.
          Last edited by Artos; 04-08-2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Hey, I can attest after reading the current ad they have now omitted the key ingredient most likely because of the virus.

It is heavy on Quinine boiled from the bark of a cinchona tree is which it used to say. I have 10 of the large bottle myself.

Comment

...and there it is. Trolling is easy fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                ...and there it is. Trolling is easy fishing.

Like moths to a flame.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Sorry, I don't have FB but got this from my wife...it's long but the first 5mins will suck you in. Would like your thoughts & like this cat. Follow the $$$$.

Some strong language.

https://www.facebook.com/drericneput...5065/?vh=e&d=n

This may be a more reliable source with his prospective on what this doc is actually prescribing his patients

Comment

The dosage may be debated but the substance is proof of God Almighty.

The FACT that Quinine boiled from the bark of a cinchona tree existing in an area of Malaria is no accident of big bang theory.

And in God’s country of Texas, we have the yellow stuff in the bark of the Agarita for what ails us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                      https://abc7-com.cdn.ampproject.org/...e%2F6079864%2F

This may be a more reliable source with his prospective on what this doc is actually prescribing his patients
                      Thanks, irritating they aren't repeating it's proven success on the daily CV19 briefings. I've also heard about that ebola drug being another good option for serious cases.

The dr on FB is getting beat up on the local media just like he said they would. They are reporting it as a cure, going to other dr's to disprove. He never claimed it would defeat you from getting it, just a good home remedy for those not needing hospitalization.

44...wife told me one of the Walgreens is now doing the antibody test but haven't confirmed if factual. She is considering doing it simply to see if we indeed did have covid.

Comment

Thanks, irritating they aren't repeating it's proven success on the daily CV19 briefings. I've also heard about that ebola drug being another good option for serious cases.

The dr on FB is getting beat up on the local media just like he said they would. They are reporting it as a cure, going to other dr's to disprove. He never claimed it would defeat you from getting it, just a good home remedy for those not needing hospitalization.

44...wife told me one of the Walgreens is now doing the antibody test but haven't confirmed if factual. She is considering doing it simply to see if we indeed did have covid.
                        https://community.hannity.com/t/trac...t-fired/229587

Also seen this Ivermectin

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m waiting for one of my 3 Primary Care doctors to let me know when its available too. On Base, VA, and Private.

I’ll drive whereever and pay for it out of my pocket if thats the first option, cause brother I was down for the count for 40 days and the X-Rays showed the pattern and it sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                            I’m waiting for one of my 3 Primary Care doctors to let me know when its available too. On Base, VA, and Private.

I’ll drive whereever and pay for it out of my pocket if thats the first option, cause brother I was down for the count for 40 days and the X-Rays showed the pattern and it sucks!

Yep, me n most of my family too. ...back between Christmas n New Year is when we got sick... Took dang near to Feb. to get over it...

Comment

From year to year I bet I couldn’t name one person that had the flu, this year I can name over 40 across the country and every one of them know at least five people with varying degrees of illness from Dec to Feb. And every clinic was slam full out the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X