Take a listen to this...Covid Cure??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a listen to this...Covid Cure??

Sorry, I don't have FB but got this from my wife...it's long but the first 5mins will suck you in. Would like your thoughts & like this cat. Follow the $$$$.

Some strong language.

Last edited by Artos; 04-08-2020, 01:47 PM.

This guy is Chiropractor, not a medical doctor and Schwepps doesn't contain enough quinine to even have any effect on malaria, it's original intended use.

Comment

Good grief...that's your professional medical answer on 25mins of conversation & posting nine mins after the OP??

Are his political beliefs & comments void of any merit as well?? Quinine is a substitute for the meds showing actual promise combined with zinc, but were critical of Trump touting. Tonic water was suggested if you can't find it online & if you start having symptoms but not sick enough to head to the dr.

The med that is working wasn't for it's current intended use (wink wink malaria) & not being pushed...THIS IS WHOLE POINT!! Quinine has other health benefits as well.
      Last edited by Artos; 04-08-2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
        This guy is Chiropractor, not a medical doctor and Schwepps doesn't contain enough quinine to even have any effect on malaria, it's original intended use.
        Many treatments for conditions were actually side effects trying to treat other conditions. The little blue pill was originally intended to be a blood pressure medicine and turned into something different. Just because quinine isn’t effective on malaria doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be effective elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Good grief...that's your professional medical answer on 25mins of conversation & posting nine mins after the OP??

Are his political beliefs & comments void of any merit as well?? Quinine is a substitute for the meds showing actual promise combined with zinc, but were critical of Trump touting. Tonic water was suggested if you can't find it online & if you start having symptoms but not sick enough to head to the dr.

The med that is working wasn't for it's current intended use (wink wink malaria) & not being pushed...THIS IS WHOLE POINT!! Quinine has other health benefits as well.
          Had seen it already. Your not the first person to post it. My point is consider the source. Everyone has an opinion and there is so much information out there it can be difficult to decipher the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
            Had seen it already. Your not the first person to post it. My point is consider the source. Everyone has an opinion and there is so much information out there it can be difficult to decipher the truth.
            What is the truth?

Comment

Just another guy looking for his 15 minutes.

And yes, his political beliefs do not have merit-- they are opinions just like everyone else's and have the same value (zero). Just because everyone on the planet has the ability to post video of themselves doesn't all of a sudden make their opinion or offering worthwhile.

Comment

The politics sure, everyone can decide for themselves just like every other thread, but I don't know why the need to poopoo a possible cheap home remedy that was suggested to him by other dr's. Hell, I wouldn't care who posted it...it's not like someone suggesting rat poison.

Wish we had known this back in Feb when my family was sick & miserable with what we assume was covid. Why dismiss what could bring others some possible relief simply because of his medical status?? I would have tried anything available OTC. Nothing else helped.

I thought many of his political feelings were insightful. Some have such a pessimistic & pissy way of how you appear consistently in replies regardless of topic. Instead of discussing what has no merit & point to specifics, just bring out the brush & paint.
                Last edited by Artos; 04-08-2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                  What is the truth?
                  Exactly

Comment

The politics sure, everyone can decide for themselves just like every other thread, but I don't know why you feel the need to poopoo a possible cheap home remedy that was suggested to him by other dr's. Hell, I wouldn't care who posted it...it's not like someone suggesting rat poison.

Wish we had known this back in Feb when my family was sick & miserable with what we assume was covid. Why dismiss what could bring others some possible relief simply because of his medical status?? I would have tried anything available OTC. Nothing else helped.
                    You asked for our thoughts

Comment

Thanks for the video! I wouldn’t hesitate to use that remedy.

Comment

Yes & I appreciate it but was really hoping to discuss the actual content & not it's immediate illegitimacy...that's all. Your initial reply came off as a total farce / discredit & I thought there were some gems in there especially worth considering if one became ill & on the political side both.

Comment

The politics sure, everyone can decide for themselves just like every other thread, but I don't know why the need to poopoo a possible cheap home remedy that was suggested to him by other dr's. Hell, I wouldn't care who posted it...it's not like someone suggesting rat poison.

I thought many of his political feelings were insightful. Some have such a pessimistic & pissy way of how you appear consistently in replies regardless of topic. Instead of discussing what has no merit & point to specifics, just bring out the brush & paint.
                          my sister in law in Mexico believes in some silly stuff. Her "Dr" is a Homeopath and is "mixing" up his concoction of "medicine" that contains small amounts of arsenic. Apparently they do this in India and that is why they don't have many cases . ummmmm no thanks. I'll pass on the arsenic "potion".

Comment

Y’all got to quit listening to random people on Facebook. His “cure” won’t do anything for you except make you burp. If it was as simple as drinking tonic water and taking zinc it would be over with already.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              Y’all got to quit listening to random people on Facebook. His “cure” won’t do anything for you except make you burp. If it was as simple as drinking tonic water and taking zinc it would be over with already.

He's talking about using it for the 80% who have cold/flu symptoms & being easily obtainable while suffering at home, along with local success stories in hospitals...trust me, the body aches suck!!

Guess I should have said remedy help in my title...sorry for the confusion. If you thought I posted this to cure covid, then I think that is stretch.
                              Last edited by Artos; 04-08-2020, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X