AC in April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC in April

I have an unwritten rule not to run the AC until May 1st. 85 for the high this afternoon is tempting me.

But of course, it’s going to be 30 degrees on Monday morning when our turkey season opens 😑

Are you single?

92 here today...it was on yesterday with low 80s....we had AC on late Feb/ early March in those high 70s low 80s because the princess cannot be uncomfortable..
    Last edited by Smart; 04-08-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Ac almost runs year round here in houston

Comment

When it's warm in the house, I turn on the A C. When it's cold in the house, I turn on the HEAT. If it's nice outside, I open the windows. I don't care what the calendar says!

Comment

I can’t sleep unless the house is 67-70. AC on since February

Comment

Been running off and on for a month at least. It's kind of tough when we get all four seasons in 4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Are you single?

92 here today...it was on yesterday with low 80s....we had AC on late Feb/ early March in those high 70s low 80s because the princess cannot be uncomfortable..
              Might be if I stick to my guns! It’s gonna be in the 40s tonight so she’ll cool off.

We usually don’t get warm enough weather to run AC until May, this is just a one off, she’s gotta understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                Might be if I stick to my guns! It’s gonna be in the 40s tonight so she’ll cool off.

We usually don’t get warm enough weather to run AC until May, this is just a one off, she’s gotta understand!

LOL....good luck to you!!

Comment

Just got back from my walk (gym is closed so no bike) and it was hot out, even in the shade. Decided to put off mowing until tomorrow AM.

Felt good to walk in to the AC.

Comment

I don't give a crap what month it is. I want my house 68 during the day and 65 at night. If I have to run the AC is Jan that is fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

Open winders and turn big fan on.

Comment

My windows were all covered in condensation this morning. I save money other places. AC and Heat ain’t one of them. If low is supposed to be below 65, just turn system off. Anything higher, AC is on. Has to get pretty dang cold to turn on heater. Just personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

96 here today. A/C is cranked on

Comment

Unwritten rule? Until April 1? No A/C?

OP has to be from Arky!

Comment

My dad has the same rule he buckled 2 weeks ago. Mines been on since it got above 70 in my house. I figure I pay the bill might as well be comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X