No announcement yet.

How well do you know movie quotes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gonna pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

That ***** down in Florida

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        What is this one? Good Will Hunting? I can't figure it out.
        Bull Durham

Comment

Well, I believe in the soul, the ****, the *****, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core ****ography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

Bull Durham

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Here's an easy one.
            Just tap it in!
            Happy Gilmore.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              That ***** down in Florida
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's a good one for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ctbowhunter View Post
                Well, I believe in the soul, the ****, the *****, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core ****ography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

Bull Durham
                Man you guys are good at this.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Crash Davis. Bull Durham. One of my top 5 favorite baseball movies. And Susan Sarandon says “oh my”

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Best line in any movie ever. And its got a lot to compete with in the same movie.

“And he scrambled that son of a b—. Look at that. He hit the f—ing bull. Guy gets a free steak. You having fun yet?”

But the 2nd best line ever is from an entirely different, though altogether just as good, movie...

"You're gonna stand there, owning a firework stand, and tell me you dont have no whistling bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker do's, hoosker donuts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers (with or without the scooter stick), or one single whistling kitty chaser?"

Comment

I'm the Sultan. They do the singing.

Comment

Originally posted by spotsanddots View Post
                        Outlaw Josey Wales

Comment

Originally posted by spotsanddots View Post
                          Josie Wells

Comment

I shoulda yelled Two!
                            And
                            Yu'll get nothing and like it.

Comment

Me, I've got a light!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                                Me, I've got a light!
                                Gran Torino.

Comment