This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many ups and downs. Keep fighting!

@BrandonA, I was at Hermann hospital yesterday for something at work and was gonna go by and say hi to Jenn and check on Courtney. They couldn't find anyone with her name. Did you say she was at the main Hermann in the medical center?

Comment

Just getting caught up from yesterday. Prayers up early this morning for a good report! Keep fighting Courtney, and Jenn you are truly that special friend that only comes along once in a lifetime. God bless you and prayers are up for you also for peace, strength, and understanding. Keep fighting girls, Tbh is in your corner!

Comment

God thanks for all you have done this far for Courtney, and plead continue her path of healing. It’s through your son Jesus we pray, Amen

Comment

Morning prayers sent. Hope you had a restful night Courtney. Keep fighting girl!

Comment

Up this morning and praying for her

Comment

Hoping and praying that God wants her to have a better day today. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Prayers up for Courtney

Comment

Up and at em early. Sending prayers your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent up high

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

up...............

Comment

Morning check in and prayers. Stay strong y’all.

Comment

Still praying for you Courtney!! And Jenn too!!

Comment

Morning prayers for Courtney.

Comment

Prayers up for Courtney, her family, and friends.

Comment

Lord please lay your healing HANDS on COURTNEY, renew her strength and lead her to complete healing

And Jenn we continue to pray and up lift you also , the Lord will not give you more than you or HE can handle,lean on him in ALL times

And Jenn I feel this is no coincidence of you just being her freind
                                YOU were placed there by the HOLY ONE as a ANGEL to protect over her. Your strength is unbelievable
                                IN Jesus Name AMEN

Comment

Working...
                                X