Best headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best headphones

I accidently washed my old faithful apple headphones that come with your iPhone, and I'm needing some new ones. I want some good ones this time. Noise canceling, Bluetooth or not I don't really care. I will use them when mowing, weed eating, on the tractor, running, and working out. I'd rather something noise canceling so that I don't have to blow my ear drums out to hear it above the lawn mower. I know there are some people on here who have done the research and spent the money so I don't have to! lol

My AirPods are good for normal all around stuff but when I’m traveling on plane I use my studio beats eventually I want Bose but for the moment I am more than happy with my choices

Comment

Mpow flames are inexpensive and will do what you need

That is what I use to mow, cut firewood or anything else where I want to listen to something while I work

Comment

Had some Bose and they weren't that great, after a year they really wouldn't hold a charge for long. Bought the AirPod pro's and like the fact I can use one or both ear pieces and it doesn't have to be a specific side that I use.

Comment

I bought some no-name brand from Walmart about 5 years ago, for $10, and they are awesome.

Comment

I have a pair of wired and a pair of Bluetooth Skull Candy headphones. The Bluetooth ones seem to cancel noise better, but the volume doesn't seem to be as high. I like them both.

Comment

If they are standard wired AirPods, they will likely still work after being washed. Mine get washed about every 2 weeks and they have never failed.

But I recently got a pair of Axil G2’s and they are freaking awesome. Bluetooth with microphone and noice reducing. They are approved for shooting, that’s actually how they are marketed. I ran over my pair last week with my wife’s expedition and they still work

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                If they are standard wired AirPods, they will likely still work after being washed. Mine get washed about every 2 weeks and they have never failed.

But I recently got a pair of Axil G2’s and they are freaking awesome. Bluetooth with microphone and noice reducing. They are approved for shooting, that’s actually how they are marketed. I ran over my pair last week with my wife’s expedition and they still work

https://buyaxil.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw3...MaAlVJEALw_wcB
                These have been washed several times.. lol This time, they were washed and set in the washer for an hour or so, then were dried so they're toast.

Comment

I use raycon everdays at the office and sennheiser cx400bt at home. Both work great for me and I never have issues with them falling out while doing yard work or hitting the driving range.

Comment

I have AirPods Pro, Axil and Elgin.
                    For what you want them for the Axils are my choice. They stay put more reliably since they have an over-ear hook and wires. After hours of sweating my AirPods can get a little loose in the saddle.

Comment

Jabra earbuds is what I like to use. Check the boxes you are looking for and have been solid.

Comment

Well I looked at the Axil website, and they had a deal going on. I got 2 for the price of 1, so I figured what the heck... If I don't like them I'll sell them to you guys! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          Mpow flames are inexpensive and will do what you need

That is what I use to mow, cut firewood or anything else where I want to listen to something while I work
                          This for sure. They are so cheap that if you mess them up it isnt a big deal. I think the sound quality is great, especially when you consider the cost.

Comment

I would stay away from anything that is made by Beats. Not sure about the newer models but the old ones had reliability issues. I got three replaced under warranty and then on the last pair Best Buy stopped offering the extended warranty on them since they lost so much money on replacing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              I have a pair of wired and a pair of Bluetooth Skull Candy headphones. The Bluetooth ones seem to cancel noise better, but the volume doesn't seem to be as high. I like them both.
                              This right here. I bought the bluetooth version for my phone and use the wired when I am at my computer. I dont want any wires hanging or anything over my ear when I am working. The over the ear I have never found comfortable and the wired ones always seem to pull out of my ears.

Comment

Working...
                              X