HEB coming to plano and frisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEB coming to plano and frisco

no way................... that's all good, but my question,, coming from South Texas,
    HEB is for the people, or should I say , we that ain't got much, and they coming up here putting them in Frisco and Plano....
    Nombre shut up!!!!!!! heck I can't afford to go to a Kroger in Frisco, just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
      no way................... that's all good, but my question,, coming from South Texas,
      HEB is for the people, or should I say , we that ain't got much, and they coming up here putting them in Frisco and Plano....
      Nombre shut up!!!!!!! heck I can't afford to go to a Kroger in Frisco, just saying
      That's why I shop at the one in Granbury

I don't see how people can afford to shop at any Kroger.....

Comment

put one down in Pleasant Grove, East Dallas....

heck i aint got no dog in this fight, i live out in the sticks

but do love me some HEB

Comment

We appreciate all our loyal customers! Thank you!

Comment

HEB is BRANDING hard!!! I love to see the success as they support students and the communities they serve on a unheard of level for grocers. Congrats to them!!!

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                HEB is BRANDING hard!!! I love to see the success as they support students and the communities they serve on a unheard of level for grocers. Congrats to them!!!
                And their house brand stuff is LEGIT

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought we were boycotting HEB?

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                    My peeps ain't! I'll fistfight 4 grown men over That Green Sauce

Comment

Come on in Terrell. There ain’t crap out here worth a dang near Wills Point.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                        The list has grown exponentially around here..........LOL!

Comment

HEB opened a GIGANTIC store in Lubbock, going against United/Albertsons stores so they are expanding into other territories.
                          Honestly I am not all that impressed with either of the 2 HEB stores in Temple. The bigger one in Belton is OK, but to me they do not hold a candle to the selection and/or service at the Uniteds/Market Streets in Lubbock

One of the ones here on 31st in Temple is selling some things that I do not agree with but it will not stop me from shopping there if need be, but with them selling these items, I may shop elsewhere if so inclined. Have not decided yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Yes, they’re branding hard, but unlike most other retailers’ private labels, there’s a whole lotta quality behind the H‑E‑B brand. (Note bene: I have deliberately excluded HEB’s “Hill Country Fair” label from my kudos. If you buy HFC, caveat emptor.)

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
                              We appreciate all our loyal customers! Thank you!
                              Wish HEB would stop requiring Customers to wear masks... at least the local one does. When I asked when things would change, the Manager told me “after everybody has been vaccinated.”

Comment

Working...
                              X