What a trip!! Can't smell a thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a trip!! Can't smell a thing

This virus is nuts, I know there are other threads about having COVID but I had to start this one about the taste an smell.

It is so trippy. I have tried all kinds of things to see if I can smell it.

Nose straight to the gas can was the most recent. I can't even smell it a little.

Nothing at all. I sprayed cologne on my hand and straight to my nose, not a thing.

Crazy!!

Other than the smell and taste its only been one day of sleeping a ton.

Weird virus for sure.

If only the deer would get Covid right when the season opens. Never have to play the wind again.

Comment

yup. i caught it nov 9. my smell/taste still on/off, and way out of wack..

Comment

Originally posted by skeeterboud View Post
        yup. i caught it nov 9. my smell/taste still on/off, and way out of wack..
        oh no, thats a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
          oh no, thats a long time ago.
          Had it at xmas, same results as skeeterbud, except I still have the **** headaches and feel like my head is gonna blow up. That’s every night BTW. I think we should drop a bomb on China, a big one, you know, to kill all the bats......

Comment

Got it about a month ago and still cannot taste/smell/ But I can sense salty, spicy, and some sweet things. I'm also still not back to normal in regards to random fatique and headaches. My bout was also mild.

Comment

I recommend a Carolina Reaper and a live thread so we can follow along!

Comment

My fraternity brother still cant smell or taste 70 days into his Covid experience..........just bizzaro!

Comment

The upside to not being able to smell is it will make you a better lover.

Comment

Seems like everybody has their own story to tell about how they were affected differently. I never lost either sense of taste or smell. But it was no picnic for several days! Couple days fever, couple days diarrhea, couple days didn't want to get out of bed, no stamina for a week or two afterwards. Weird, crazy virus!!!

Comment

I have two friends in their 40s that got it and are in great shape. Both are now having heart related issues due to Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My smell was gone for around 2 weeks. Crazy stuff! Could take black pepper and basically snort it up and nothing happen.

Pretty rough couple weeks but thankfully me and momma got past it with no lasting effects that we know of.

Comment

that is really going to **** me off if that happens. I love my food way too much.

Comment

Had twice so far back before they had a test for it I was really sick Dr. almost had me admitted couldn't breath at all. My Doc was convinced that is what I had but we really had no way to know for sure. Second time had no symptoms but was exposed and had to get tested turned out +.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                              Got it about a month ago and still cannot taste/smell/ But I can sense salty, spicy, and some sweet things. I'm also still not back to normal in regards to random fatique and headaches. My bout was also mild.
                              Same here. I can put a lot of Tabasco on food and it burns but no taste or smell. I get winded real quick. Never had a fever. Tested positive February 8th. Took a BAM IV infusion that day started feeling better the next day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X