Wolf Steel case FMJ .223 55cents/rd availible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolf Steel case FMJ .223 55cents/rd availible

This is less expensive than the steel case 9mm they are selling at .60per round.

Wolf Performance 223 Remington Ammo 55 Grain FMJ Steel Case 1000 Rounds for sale at Target Sports USA. Enjoy free shipping on bulk 223 Remington ammun

They have 155gr 9mm brass also in stock for .54cents per round
    Last edited by Tony Pic; 12-09-2020, 06:30 PM.

Didn’t last long. Just went to the site and Reid out.

Comment

I know where brass 55 Gr FMJ is in Austin for $.70/rd. About 2-3k worth.

This won’t be available still by tomorrow. No point in asking tomorrow much less 2-3 days from now.
      Last edited by TX03RUBI; 12-10-2020, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        I know where brass 55 Gr FMJ is in Austin for $.70/rd. About 2-3k worth.

This won’t be available still by tomorrow. No point in asking tomorrow much less 2-3 days from now.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill pass! Stupid prices.

Don't need mess around plinking ammo that bad

Comment

I bought fmj 9mm 1000 round case for 300 bucks yesterday. 1200 round 5.56 was 500.00

yes its all sold but it proof ammo can still be had for the correct prices and some people are making money on the panic and others refuse to do so.

Comment

I have quite a bit of that Wolf .223 that was in the ad. If I wanted to sell some, what’s a fair price, serious question because I’ve had it awhile and have no idea what I paid for it.

Comment

Academy usually has 500 round boxes for $249 in the mornings. You just have to get in line and wait 15-20 minutes before they open.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Academy usually has 500 round boxes for $249 in the mornings. You just have to get in line and wait 15-20 minutes before they open.
                  Hey Mike is this every day? What about weekends? Port Arthur or Beaumont academy?

Comment

Working...
                  X