Clear All

Land Owners

Who on the green screen all owns land..
    As in land I’m referring to 20+ acres.
    Where about is your property?
    How many acres?
    And let’s see some pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something my granddad said once, always stuck with me: Asking a man how many acres he has or how many cows he runs is like asking a man how much money is in his account. I know it's an innocent question, but it requires a serious answer.

Comment

4000 llano co

Comment

Might get some answers if you give a little pretext as to why your asking and what you are looking to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Something my granddad said once, always stuck with me: Asking a man how many acres he has or how many cows he runs is like asking a man how much money is in his account. I know it's an innocent question, but it requires a serious answer.

I hear you. Makes sense

Comment

Last time a man asked me that question I buried him on my land. Hear me son? Buried him...

Comment

Why do you want to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Why do you want to know?

Trying to poach. Haha No, was honestly just more interested in pictures of various places across Texas. (Bored working nights)

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                  Trying to poach. Haha No, was honestly just more interested in pictures of various places across Texas. (Bored working nights)

Get out there and make a 'round'. lol. Have you got to the end of the internet? Good YouTube hunting videos out there...

Comment

ive heard the old saying about asking a man how much land he has.. blah, blah.. i don't understand why its so shameful to be proud of what you have. paid cash, financed, inherited, whatever.. be proud of it, show it off.. heck, you might be able to help someone who needs some guidance in achieving the same dream..

and to op - i own 0.25ac in a subdivision and i cant stand it. i cant wait to have the ability and opportunity to be a landowner.

Comment

1000 acres for sale middle of RGV north of Mercedes, 8k per acre, Windturbine contract

Comment

I never understood why it's bad to ask someone about their land. Now asking how much money is in their bank account may be weird or wrong. I guess one could relate that to how much land they have but they'd have to assume a lot (like amount of debt).. But then one could say the same thing about money in bank..If they have the debt to match LOL

My thing has always been why people think it's wrong to ask what others make. Maybe if all working under the same employer it can be bad. I never had any problem telling people how much I made and how I was making it. Or how I got my ranch. I want others to succeed also.

Now posting all of ones details on social media may not be a smart thing.

Comment

1 million acres just north of Bermuda Triangle.

Comment

I agree with Curt. Asking your net worth is impolite and basically none of your business. I'm sure the OP didn't mean the question in this way but I politely decline.

Comment

70 acres in Swink, OK. Currently listed for sale.

Here is my thread I started when I purchased it.

Comment

Working...
                              X