Dak Prescott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWA View Post
    1# Nothing gayer than pocket watching another man.
    2# You can tell this place has gone to hell. THE WOKE CREW has arrived and has gotten butt hurt.
    pocket watching...haha. True. gonna borrow that one.

Comment

Originally posted by chwoodall View Post
      Again, not being a hater.. and I'm all for capitalism. I happen to be a firearms dealer on the side and know all about what chit is worth and what people will pay particularly during a time like this.

I also stopped selling ball 9mm when I couldn't make a buck selling it for 14/box. Some people apparently think it's okay to rape the public for 1.00/a round when it's readily available for well under 50cpr... People will pay it just like they will continue to write the paychecks of some arrogant football player who won't stand or be on the field for the national anthem, that's their prerogative, and as you said, capitalism at its finest.

I stand by my principals.. I don't think it's worth anymore than that, just like I think the people who make more than anyone in this country for pure entertainment purposes deserve what they get, but I'm also not running an organization to try and stop it all either.

People are paid vs their "value", I just disagree that the value of a teacher is 50k and a moron with a football is 40 million, that's all. But that's America, so so be it. I am not contributing to their paychecks. My personal feelings obviously won't change anything but I'm not hurting anyone voicing my opinion..

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
      Just suppose...... your son or nephew was blessed enough to make it through all the ranks with hard work and determination and was good enough to be drafted into the NFL and he was offered millions to play....would you think your own flesh and blood is a monkey or a moron with a ball?
      You say your not a hater....."a moron with a football"..... I beg to differ.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

If any of you still believe Jerry‘s bull**** about winning being the most important thing to him, you need to listen to this press conference today. All he can talk about is how good they are at making money. I can’t believe anyone believes a word that old coot says about how bad he wants to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Made me laugh when the ticket cut the interview short, kept talking in circles.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          If any of you still believe Jerry‘s bull**** about winning being the most important thing to him, you need to listen to this press conference today. All he can talk about is how good they are at making money. I can’t believe anyone believes a word that old coot says about how bad he wants to win.

Comment

So you just assume it was a racial thing, pretty standard I suppose nowadays to revert to that wherever it could apply.

You ever told your kid to stop running around the house and jumping on furniture like a monkey? I meant it nothing more than a term for someone running around like an idiot.

Go down to the park and tell the guys playing pickup basketball that they're running around like monkeys. See how it goes over. Common sense, man. You don't refer to athletes in a sport that's 90% AA as monkeys. You want to call your kid that, be my guest. It's hilarious people are getting your back on this one in this thread. I've referred to my children as monkeys many times, because it is not considered a racial slur to do so, as they are white. I would never dream of referring to 22 men (with likely as many as 15-18 of the being black) as monkeys, as it's been a racist comparison that's been used in this country for 200 years.
            Last edited by bullets13; 03-10-2021, 03:00 PM.

Comment

They should have spent the money on a tough, reliable O-Line. Mediocre RB's and QB's look great behind a great O-Line

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                Go down to the park and tell the guys playing pickup basketball that they're running around like monkeys. See how it goes over. Common sense, man. You don't refer to athletes in a sport that's 90% AA as monkeys. You want to call your kid that, be my guest. It's hilarious people are getting your back on this one in this thread. I've referred to my children as monkeys many times, because it is not considered a racial slur to do so, as they are white. I would never dream of referring to 22 men (with likely as many as 15-18 of the being black) as monkeys, as it's been a racist comparison that's been used in this country for 200 years.
                And it will only get worse because turning every single item in life into a racial or identity issue is part of why this country is being torn apart. Comment had nothing to do with race, some of you chose to run with it in that manor. Idgaf what color anyone on a playing field is, what does it matter?

This cracker is done responding to this thread, it's pointless to keep repeating myself.

Comment

The only person that gets to decide Dak's worth is Jerry. And Jerry isn't going to pay that much unless he knows he will be putting more money than that in his own pocket. And the consumer ultimately decides what Jerry is worth. I'm really looking forward to seeing where the NBA goes. I think they are the canary in the coal mine. They just had the least viewed all star game in history. I didn't even know it was this weekend. I don't watch the NBA, but I used to. A lot! My tipping point was Latrell Sprewell. I started watching less and less but, I still enjoyed the sport. Then came the in-your-face activism and I turned it off for good. Apparently, a lot of other people have too. We will see if the NFL suffers the same way. It's already a dying sport due to head injuries that has resulted in fewer kids playing the sport. Those are future fans so the fan base is already dwindling. The activism could accelerate the NFL's demise just as it has the NBA's.
                  Last edited by Rush2Judge; 03-10-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

And it will only get worse because turning every single item in life into a racial or identity issue is part of why this country is being torn apart. Comment had nothing to do with race, some of you chose to run with it in that manor. Idgaf what color anyone on a playing field is, what does it matter?

This cracker is done responding to this thread, it's pointless to keep repeating myself.

Yeah, that's probably best. I'm sure you're a standup guy who gave no thought to using that word to describe a bunch of black football players. I definitely have a problem with people who make everything about race. But someone calling you out for calling black people monkeys doesn't fit that category. It's racism, stupidity, or both.

Comment

This contract will be a drop in the bucket when the new TV deal is signed and the Cap goes way up. I was excited at the prospect of Russell Wilson in a trade but that ain't happening! Dak has a winning record and should get better. If you think it is easy to find a starting QB, just look around the NFC LEast division. Let's pray he stays healthy.

Jerry will figure out several ways to foul the next few years up anyway so what does it matter!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post

Jerry will figure out several ways to foul the next few years up anyway so what does it matter!

He started years ago!

Comment

His job is to make money and he does an excellent job.

You can bet a close second is another ring.

Comment

Every penny was wasted. There is no right or wrong...it was wrong then, it’s wrong now, and if that was their mindset then it’s wrong too. I’ve been trying to tell y’all for 5 years YOU DONT PAY RUNNING BACKS, and you **** sure don’t build an offense around them. That’s 20 year old thinking. He’s 2nd best to a guy who makes beans right now.

When Dale is right, he's right.

Comment

Worst deal since the Hershel Walker trade!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                Dumbazz move

X2

Comment

Working...
                                X