Euro tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
    I like that. How did you attach to the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I built it using a 3/4” piece of plywood on the bottom and cedar planks in the sides. I screwed the tree to the plywood then filled it with foam. Then I used elmers glue and play sand to get the dirt look.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
      I built it using a 3/4” piece of plywood on the bottom and cedar planks in the sides. I screwed the tree to the plywood then filled it with foam. Then I used elmers glue and play sand to get the dirt look.

Thanks. It looks great.

Comment

Looks great guys! Made one myself out of an old cedar stump and turned out great

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          You promised me pictures!
          Ooppps

I’ll get some good ones this weekend. Might be able to get the last 3 heads on it by then.

Comment

Looks good. JBARR has a couple full length floor to ceiling that are loaded with euros and they look awesome.

Comment

Looks good. JBARR has a couple full length floor to ceiling that are loaded with euros and they look awesome.

Comment

HERE is the one I started for my daughter. The "tree" portion is complete. But I'm working on building a taller base for it to get it higher off the floor. She has a pup that loves to chew on antlers.

I have the base mostly built, just need to figure out what color stain to use on the wood. I'm using pallet wood and we haven't decided yet between leaving the rough texture or sanding it down first before the stain.

Comment

That’s cool. I cut another one today to mess with for a buddy. It will be taller than mine

Comment

This is my tribute to our time ( and harvests) in ND. The post was original from the 6K acres ranch we hunted. Even has charred marks from a big fire in the 50’s.

Comment

I’ve never seen a euro tree before but I like all of these a lot! Well done!

Comment

All of them look great

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

They look great, need to finish mine as well.

Comment

Nice work all of you on those Euro mounts, trees and bases. Adding rocks, limbs, etc. from the lease to the base looks cool!

Comment

The one I did for my dad for Christmas used a split rail cedar post.

Comment

Working...
                                X