This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
    Are you sure? I read where Stan Drayton was the one who was big on rotating the RB's and keeping them fresh and is staying. I think BR is going to get more reps anyway, but will be interesting to see.
    Sark is going to call this offense and Bijan will be his bell cow. Flood will have an OC title but he will be the OL coach and Drayton is being held for his ability to recruit and coach RB's. I've never heard that, but if true, it's another negative check on Herman.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Uhhh, might need a new thread for that. I know nothing about that, don't want to know nothing about that.

Errbody heard bout' dis baw!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Not many here give a **** about the title game. But, go ahead and entertain us.
        Well dude, if you don't care about the NC, do you really care about college football?

I don't know about the not many comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Uhhh, I aint bitin'.

Comment

Well dude, if you don't care about the NC, do you really care about college football?

Count me in the "don't really care" group.

All sports sucked in 2020. CFB just sucked the least.

Comment

You're in the minority.

Comment

I’d honestly like to read about the NC game more than how good horn is going to be for the...what 12th straight year?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  I’d honestly like to read about the NC game more than how good horn is going to be for the...what 12th straight year?
                  ^^^^^^
                  lol

rinse/lather/repeat

Comment

Your future head coach is calling the biggest game of the year and yall aren't interested? Yeah, right

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Even Pat Forde doesn't believe that narrative. Sports writers have to be shock jocks today in order for anybody to read their stuff.

College athletics is a business. Texas Football is one of the few self-sustaining programs in the country that does not take state or university money. Matter of fact, they actually give to the academic side of the university most years. Some athletic departments have to take loans from the academic side of the university. Texas made an investment into their football program to continue the success, just like any other business would do faced with a decision about its future.

They took a run at Urban and had their hooks in him until the NFL came around, then they had to pivot to the next best option out there. Texas was not going to fire Herman until they had a coach signed. Sark is the dude, so let's see if it works out.

Yeah, that article is only interesting if you’re a naive, troll.

It’s a business. You can’t pay secretaries if there is no production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your future head coach is calling the biggest game of the year and yall aren't interested? Yeah, right
                        No doubt! Some on here try to act so **** hard and too cool for the rest. You know **** well they will be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          No doubt! Some on here try to act so **** hard and too cool for the rest. You know **** well they will be watching.

I'll be watching but I couldn't give two ****s less about discussing it......well other than I hope Saban and crew kick Suckeye in their Bucknuts.

Comment

I'll watch it, there's simply not much to discuss and it's not played until Monday, so in the meantime.....

Comment

Talk it up, girls...what’s stoppin ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Nobody is saying Texas will be good. Not once.

Comment

Working...
                                X