10 point cull that wasn't . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what an ungrateful friend....
    I would have shot that deer with no hesitation, it would have been my personal best.

Comment

I’ll kill anything you want dead can I come hunting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        That's a beautiful and full mature ten. If you ever let him hog hunt again you better be in the stand with him . If you dont, there will be a deer walk out that is a perfect candidate.
        He is a really good guy. I trust him with my kids and my deer. . Well, you are right--if I am with him. He watches too many hunting shows and I think sees what he wants to see. I'll post a picture of an 8 point he was all fired up about if I can find it (from game camera) on my phone. . .

Comment

Here is an 8 he was stuttering about . . .

He may be stutter worthy in a couple years. :-)
          Attached Files

Comment

both beautiful.

Comment

I'm looking for a free meat hunt for a 12 point plus! Ya'll let me know what you got. Send pics and let me know what kinda beer you have that I will be drinking all weekend. Also if you can pick me up and drop me off at the house after the hunt is over and pay for processing that would great too.

Slew

Comment

Well to his credit (maybe :0 ) if he really thought the 10 was too young to shoot and didn't want to bc of that then that would be a great attribute. Sounds like he needs an education on deer aging and if that really it is, then good for him. On the other hand, if he was just trying to shoot a bigger buck..... see ya.

Comment

So you gave him the green light on the 10 pt in the first pic and he passed?

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                    So you gave him the green light on the 10 pt in the first pic and he passed?
                    Yes sir. In short, it wasn't wide enough for him. I thought it was a perfect "meat" deer.

Comment

Dang he passed that 10 and wanted to kill the 8.

"What we have here is failure to communicate, some people you just can't reach"

Seriously, you just can please some people or they don't realize what a gift you offered in in that mature hill country 10. A true trophy for most people.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

So, maybe I missed it, but did you let him shoot anything? Or did he go home empty handed?

Comment

That guy is just using you. You need to grow a pair and TELL HIM what he can shoot. If he doesn't like what you say, exit the blind and send him on his way.

Comment

Reminds me of being a wingman for my BIL after his divorce. His, "I'll go home with anything" turned into me dancing with a bunch of DUFF's while he culled their friends waiting on a 10 to sweep him off his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                              So, maybe I missed it, but did you let him shoot anything? Or did he go home empty handed?
                              Didn't shoot anything. If he didn't want to shoot I wasn't going to mandate it. .

Comment

I'd have probably called him out on what he told you and then what it seemed like as you were sitting in the blind. Sucks to have a friend like that. That 10 is a pretty deer! Super symmetrical.

Comment

Working...
                                X