Clear All

Tech
    Arky
    SMU
    Baylor
    Kansas

All win.

Comment

Lol at aggie calling other teams overrated!

Think Texas will best Tech but it will be a close game. The defense has to step up and start tackling better the first half reminded me of the last couple of years the way they were missing tackle after tackle

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Price him out, I like it
        Price him out lol? Not sure what you're drinking but $100 is pretty standard for something above average.

I like Smart's reasoning, that by the time i would potentially get it, Sober Sept would be over anyways so I'm in!

Chad, not in my favor but let's do $100 bottle (straight up) AND Avitar bet for 2 weeks at the point spread ( UT -6) Yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Think Texas will best Tech but it will be a close game. The defense has to step up and start tackling better the first half reminded me of the last couple of years the way they were missing tackle after tackle
          What does being an Aggie have to do with thinking another team is overrated? I literally said I expect arky to win 24-20, but I still don't think they are a top 10 team.

I honestly LOL at your takes more than most on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Price him out lol? Not sure what you're drinking but $100 is pretty standard for something above average.

I like Smart's reasoning, that by the time i would potentially get it, Sober Sept would be over anyways so I'm in!

Chad, not in my favor but let's do $100 bottle (straight up) AND Avitar bet for 2 weeks at the point spread ( UT -6) Yeah?
            Straight up just booze or the $100 via cash apps for BYOB, points are for limp noodles.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Straight up just booze, points are for limp noodles.
              Haha then booze (or $100 cash app) AND Avitar for 1 week, straight up! I wanna see you sporting the TT more than i want the booze but im down for both! Deal?
              Last edited by Fmjag64; 09-21-2022, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I think Texas throws the ball vs Tech, as Tech stacks the box and dares Card to do so. Texas 38, Tech 17.

Texas is better than NC State.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  One aggy referred to this as a "rebuilding year"...

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
                    Tech
                    Arky
                    SMU
                    Baylor
                    Kansas

All win.
                    Kansas will beat one of the biggest this year, either Baylor, OK ST, or OU, but not Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                      I think Texas throws the ball vs Tech, as Tech stacks the box and dares Card to do so. Texas 38, Tech 17.

Texas is better than NC State.

I think Texas is playing better football 3 weeks in but i like the action and LBK gonna be rowdy, so I'll throw the dice. Wish Shough (QB1) was healthy, but the show must go on. LFG!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        What does being an Aggie have to do with thinking another team is overrated? I literally said I expect arky to win 24-20, but I still don't think they are a top 10 team.

I honestly LOL at your takes more than most on here.
                        I'm sure you do. I'd say plenty laugh at how fast you disappeared after that beat down then pop right back in after a win.

Aggie being what was it #6? To start the season only to their *** handed to them in week 2. That's why it's conical when aggie talks about other teams being overrated. Didn't hear you or any other Aggies commenting on yall being overrated but sure gona tell other teams when you think they are.
                        Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 09-21-2022, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Tech
                          Arky
                          SMU
                          Baylor
                          Kansas

All win.
                          You are invited to the avatar challenge as well if you care to participate.....specifically the TCU game
                          Last edited by eradicator; 09-21-2022, 01:00 PM.

Comment

You're asking for points and making fun of me drinking swill? C'mon now, you're better than that.

Comment

Tech
                              Arky
                              SMU
                              Baylor
                              Kansas

All win.

x2 on this list....Seems like I've been watching Arky vs AM for awhile but it seems I won't this year since I don't have any relatives on either roster

Comment

Haha then booze (or $100 cash app) AND Avitar for 1 week, straight up! I wanna see you sporting the TT more than i want the booze but im down for both! Deal?

Sounds good, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X