No announcement yet.

Bahia Grande 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested to see how they will be moving in this cooler weather this weekend.

Comment

Does anyone have pics of Bahia Grande? I’m trying to get my head wrapped around what the terrain is like exactly. Specially the west side and north side.

Comment

Gonna be wet and soggy. We got standing water along highway 100 and 48. More rain expected tomorrow.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by landman650 View Post
          Does anyone have pics of Bahia Grande? I’m trying to get my head wrapped around what the terrain is like exactly. Specially the west side and north side.
          I will take some for you this weekend if I can make it through the ice tomorrow getting down there.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
            Gonna be wet and soggy. We got standing water along highway 100 and 48. More rain expected tomorrow.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
            Yuck.

Comment

Snowmageddon ruined my chance last year. Probably never be drawn again.

Comment

I'll be up there 2/4-2/8...I know this is my first post but I've been a long time lurker and for some reason it took months for my account to validate.

Anyway, shoot me a PM if anyone wants to exchange numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  Snowmageddon ruined my chance last year. Probably never be drawn again.
                  I had to bail on a hunt for the same reason.

Originally posted by themoonrulz View Post
                  I'll be up there 2/4-2/8...I know this is my first post but I've been a long time lurker and for some reason it took months for my account to validate.

Anyway, shoot me a PM if anyone wants to exchange numbers.
                  Awesome, sent you a pm

Comment

Any luck today?

Comment

Nobody in my group connected.

Comment

Y’all see any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seen several….but dang they’re hard to get close to.

Comment

This hunt got pretty quiet. Did y’all get some rain today? Anyone get any?

Comment

Originally posted by landman650 View Post
                              This hunt got pretty quiet. Did y’all get some rain today? Anyone get any?
                              Been too busy chasing Nilgai. A cow was killed yesterday. I connected with a cow Friday but couldn’t find her. I know there’s been at least one bull killed, not sure what else. Rain started last night and isn’t showing signs of stopping today.

Comment

My buddy killed a bull and a cow was taken yesterday evening. I shot a bull at 25 yds on the run yesterday morning but did not find the arrow, blood or bull. Plenty of opportunities out there, just need to be ready when they come your way. Hopefully rain will let up later this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X