2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
    Liberty Hill beat Alamo Heights. They we’re a much bigger team than us but, we wore them out with the run. They had us on the ropes for most of the game. It was awesome!!
    Great Game

Comment

Anna vs China Spring should be a good game next week…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
        Cameron Yoe are out. Come on Franklin. We’re pulling for ya.
        #1 Franklin beat #8 Hitchcock 53-18.
        Our boys played a pretty good game despite all the missed holding calls!!!
        Our 2 top running backs were limping pretty good towards the end of the game. Hope it’s nothing serious.
        Columbus, you’re up next!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
          Lago takes on Wimberley next.
          Lago lost to the Texans by 3 earlier in the season and will be looking for redemption.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Clint,
          I'll be at the Chaparral WMA hunting next week so I'll have to try to keep up with the game remotely if I can get a decent signal out there. Should be a great game. Go Wimberley!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
            Cooper gets Timpson next. They’ve been one of if not the top team in 2A D1 all year.

Let’s go Bulldogs!!!

Comment

Northshore murdered Cinco Ranch last night..........undefeated on the season!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas5o View Post
                Clint,
                I'll be at the Chaparral WMA hunting next week so I'll have to try to keep up with the game remotely if I can get a decent signal out there. Should be a great game. Go Wimberley!

Heck, you stay here and watch the game and I’ll go to Chaparral in your place. I’ll take my chances on signal. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 Texas high-school football

Sonora vs Hawley got switched to tonight in San Angelo. I can’t go because I came down with the Covid yesterday. [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Go Broncos!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Northshore murdered Cinco Ranch last night..........undefeated on the season!!!
                    They definitely beat them, but I wouldn’t say they “murdered” them. It was 14-14 in the 2nd quarter 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      They definitely beat them, but I wouldn’t say they “murdered” them. It was 14-14 in the 2nd quarter ��
                      I guess they totally fell apart after halftime speech! 49 - 21 final

Comment

Not sure if all folks know it but most playoff games are streamed on NFHS network. It's a pay per view site for 8 bucks per game or about 80 bucks per year. Football, Basketball, etc.
                        Last edited by doghouse; 11-26-2022, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Poth over Taft 58 to 14. On to San Marcos next Friday, hopefully it’s not raining again.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                            The buckeyes fell to Carthage 28-7. It was a hail of a game for 3 quarters. I think our boys just got exhausted. Had some terrible calls on the refs.
                            Sorry to hear that. I was really hoping y’all would take the mighty C down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              Sonora vs Hawley got switched to tonight in San Angelo. I can’t go because I came down with the Covid yesterday. [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Go Broncos!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can you give updates on the game? My buddy is in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                I guess they totally fell apart after halftime speech! 49 - 21 final
                                I sure hope North Shore meets Duncanville in the D6 1A Championship.

And North Shore wins by 50 or more.
                                Last edited by lilavidhunter; 11-26-2022, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X