Canebreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by East6101 View Post
    Heres the one in small tree. Almost walked into it looking down clearing the trail.
    I have see a 1/2 a dozen or so on our place , but NEVER in a tree. Course, I probably wasn’t looking either.

Thanks man, I can’t walk thru the woods normally now…….

Comment

Check this out

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

i don't care what anyone does about killing them; but i believe they are a protected species in Texas.

beautiful snake though.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
          i don't care what anyone does about killing them; but i believe they are a protected species in Texas.

beautiful snake though.
          They are not on the protected species list anymore as of 2 or 3 years ago.

Comment

About stepped on this guy outside of Fairfield a couple weeks back.
            Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful snakes, and very docile. We have lots of them up at the lease, along with Pygmy rattlers. I just play with them and take a few pictures, and send them on their way.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                They are not on the protected species list anymore as of 2 or 3 years ago.
                i had read that every state where they exist has them on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                  i had read that every state where they exist has them on the list.
                  Oklahoma hasn't ever had them on the endangered species list that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    I thought I had a picture of me holding one from 5 or so years back but I don't have it. My brother might have it saved. Hopefully he does. If you don't think I'm a dumb butt already just give me a sec. I might be about to prove you wrong.
                    Waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Waiting.
                      He had it but got a new phone and all his pictures went with it. I think I only have one picture of me holding a rattlesnake and it ain't even got me in it. It's mostly just the snake. But I do have a picture of some Timber Rattlesnakes I handled.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        He had it but got a new phone and all his pictures went with it. I think I only have one picture of me holding a rattlesnake and it ain't even got me in it. It's mostly just the snake. But I do have a picture of some Timber Rattlesnakes I handled.
                        That does not surprise us. Have you EVER posted your picture on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          That does not surprise us. Have you EVER posted your picture on here?
                          Yeah a few times. There are very few photos of me that actually exist. I haven't done anything that spectacular. Anyone can hold a snake or shoot something.

Oddly enough I don't really like to because of people exactly like you that like to dig into everything anyone ever does like a weirdo. I don't jack with people like that and I ain't gonna give them any more ammo than they need to make a mockery out of someone they don't even know. Or whatever you're trying to do and whatever reason you always have for wanting to see me. I don't like it, it's creepy.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 11-13-2022, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X