No announcement yet.

Red Stag killed in SHNF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. Facebook has gotten more hunters in trouble than any GW ever has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
      Add this to the list of reasons why people don't like GW's.
      no. that is not the reason. If the GW execute the law by the book they are doing their job.

Comment

That’s BS. Legal animal to kill in TX!

Comment

Bad deal

Comment

Nope! It's when law abiding hunters/anglers get messed with unnecessarily (like when they are sleeping or otherwise not hunting or fishing).

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
              Haha. Facebook has gotten more hunters in trouble than any GW ever has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You right about that!

Comment

Seems like the regs weren't written to exclude exotics they just weren't even considered and were left off. Smh

Comment

Yep BS. No closed season on them (same as pigs). I seem to think this has been circulated before. BTW no hunter orange head cover either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    no. that is not the reason. If the GW execute the law by the book they are doing their job.
                    By the book or not, that's a chicken **** ticket to write somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      oh wow! Guess I would have been in trouble also ........exotic's on public land cant be good right?
                      We both know there is money to be made. Shame, feel bad for the guy. I’d be in trouble too because y’all know I’d be posting a pic here.

Comment

That game warden is a **** for taking it. That is not a GAME animal with no season and no limit. The list is of GAME animals you can take. It says nothing about non game animals. That warden would be getting a call from my lawyer.

Comment

And some say it’s no big deal for the G-dub to just roll where he wants to…. Screwed up system for sure. I’d be in the same predicament if that sucker strolled by me…. At least let him keep the meat!!!

Comment

I’d fight that in court.

Comment

I feel bad for the good game wardens bc of dumb arse ones like this one.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                                That game warden is a **** for taking it. That is not a GAME animal with no season and no limit. The list is of GAME animals you can take. It says nothing about non game animals. That warden would be getting a call from my lawyer.

Yep!

Comment

Working...
                                X