Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Walleye cheaters busted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    I don't think fishing is going to miss that guy. SMH
    Its a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post

Getting ready for the next tournament
      You have to admit that Runyon stood there and watched, and took it all in like a man. I almost think that he was relieved that what he’d done was finally exposed. He’s a POS as is his partner, but it’s over for them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post

Getting ready for the next tournament

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Akron Beacon Journal
          Wed, October 12, 2022 at 12:57 PM

Two men have been charged related to allegations of cheating in a Lake Erie walleye tournament, the Cuyahoga County prosecutor announced this afternoon.

The men have been charged with cheating, attempted grand theft, possessing criminal tools and unlawful ownership of wild animals, prosecutors said.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            My opinion growing up fishing up north, it's perch, bluegill, and walleye, in that order. All of them are awesome though. and regardless, I'd crush all of them at the friday night fish fry.

Without a doubt!!!
            Perch, bluegill and then walleye. In that order

And then comes smelt season!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heard one of them had their boat confiscated as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Akron Beacon Journal
                Wed, October 12, 2022 at 12:57 PM

Two men have been charged related to allegations of cheating in a Lake Erie walleye tournament, the Cuyahoga County prosecutor announced this afternoon.

The men have been charged with cheating, attempted grand theft, possessing criminal tools and unlawful ownership of wild animals, prosecutors said.
                Excellent!

Comment

Good news. Thanks for the update, JD.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                    Without a doubt!!!
                    Perch, bluegill and then walleye. In that order

And then comes smelt season!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I completely forgot about smelt runs. I remember catching drums full of those things!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      I don't think fishing is going to miss that guy. SMH
                      I hope he doesn’t quit his day job, and I’ll never get that 3 minutes back.

Comment

News says grand jury handed down felony charges.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

update

Two men accused of stuffing five walleye with lead weights and fish fillets during a lucrative fishing tournament on Lake Erie pleaded not guilty to cheating and other charges on Wednesday.

Comment

So frustrating that they couldn't come forward and own up to what they did. But no doubt they are proceeding according to whatever their lawyer is recommending. Someone is going to try and work the system to get away with this.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                              So frustrating that they couldn't come forward and own up to what they did. But no doubt they are proceeding according to whatever their lawyer is recommending. Someone is going to try and work the system to get away with this.
                              Don't think they are trying to get away with it , they know they were caught. If its anything like Harris or Fort Bend County it will drag on and on and the charges will be reduced to misdemeanor and a fine and they go on about their lives

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                                Don't think they are trying to get away with it , they know they were caught. If its anything like Harris or Fort Bend County it will drag on and on and the charges will be reduced to misdemeanor and a fine and they go on about their lives

Comment

Working...
                                X