No announcement yet.

Walleye cheaters busted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they needed the 28+ lbs for angle of the year standings.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrownKiller14 View Post
      I watched one video on facebook, and the guy running the tournament (the one that cut the fish open) said "It might be best if yall get outta here...and yelled out I don't want anyone to touch these guys." Smart because now they don't have any recourse against the tournament series if they woulda let the crowd beat the cheater out of them.
      That guy is a Sgt on a police department. That was a smart move on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
        They didn't rob or attempt to rob anyone. Its is attempted fraud at best, big difference between that and attempted robbery.

Another posted that the fisherman won past tournaments but there is no evidence of fraud in those tournaments.

Time will tell BUT someone has to make a police report and pursue charges. If this is not done then it is a mute point.
        This post is either a joke or the most naive comment on this thread.

If someone "attempted" to rape your daughter, what would you say/do?

You always seem to place yourself on the marginal fringe of everything on here.

Comment

I read that the 2nd place fishermen had fish around 28 inches and weighed in around 16lbs. These jokers fish were around 24 inches long and weighed 32 pounds. They over achieved a bit.

Comment

I’d be ******.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post

Why would you ask such a naive question? Of course there would be some sort of charges levied if someone attempted to rape your daughter. Those charges would be brought forward by the prosecutor not the police

You do understand that no charges have been brought against the fishermen yet? Well maybe not. And you do understand their are charges for attempted crimes such as Larceny and attempted larceny, right? Well maybe not. Or murder and attempted murder or here is an easy one for you, rape or attempted rape.

Now why are you following and going after me verbally? I didn't stick up for these guys but folks on here throw things out that don't apply. Like you bringing up rape. This case (so your are not confused, the walleye case) is about a larceny or attempted larceny plus maybe an attached charge.

Robbery or attempted robbery is an action of taking property unlawfully by force or threat of force. These two did none of that. They loaded fish with weights to try and win funds.

Now how is this me being on the fringe?
              Last edited by Jon Stewart; 10-03-2022, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Saw this pic on fb....really a pair of b>>>>s
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  These guys need more than a “Lifetime Ban” from fishing tournaments. They need at least a 15+ year ban from having any kind of hunting or fishing license, Nationwide.

On a legal note, I’ll be very interested to see if any charges, other than putting “game fish” fillets and attempting to fraudulently win “THIS PARTICULAR” tournament, come about. If there wasn’t any proof on previous tournament results or neither admit n a court of law that they previously cheated, then there can’t be any legal recourse to go after them on previous winnings. I hope The State of Ohio goes after the max penalty on whatever charges they can bring about on these Jack Wagons!

For those that do fish tournaments, is there a way to have a X-Ray machine at the weigh ins? Seems that would eliminate many of the methods to stuff these fish?
                  Not practical to have a Xray machine, they cost too much. That is the point of the polygraph although I don't believe in polygraph science.

As far as the charges, read this. http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story...ting_fisherman
                  "Since Rose cheated to win the tournament prize -- a new boat -- they charged him with attempted theft of more than $20,000 but less than $100,000, a felony.

"It's not necessarily the cheating, it's the cheating to gain a prize over $10,000," Culpepper said. "Certainly cheating is bad, but it's that he was cheating to gain a $55,000 bass boat. That's why we charged him."

Comment

I wouldn't even waste your time with this one

Comment

You’ll notice a pattern…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
                        Why would you ask such a naive question? Of course there would be some sort of charges levied if someone attempted to rape your daughter. Those charges would be brought forward by the prosecutor not the police

You do understand that no charges have been brought against the fishermen yet? Well maybe not. And you do understand their are charges for attempted crimes such as Larceny and attempted larceny, right? Well maybe not. Or murder and attempted murder or here is an easy one for you, rape or attempted rape.

Now why are you following and going after me verbally? I didn't stick up for these guys but folks on here throw things out that don't apply. Like you bringing up rape. This case (so your are not confused, the walleye case) is about a larceny or attempted larceny plus maybe an attached charge.

Robbery or attempted robbery is an action of taking property unlawfully by force or threat of force. These two did none of that. They loaded fish with weights to try and win funds.

Now how is this me being on the fringe?
                        I think most understand what your saying.. but using big words like "fraud" and "larceny" confuses us dumb dumbs. "All we knows is the bad men robbed them of they prizes monies."

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                          Saw this pic on fb....really a pair of b>>>>s
                          Curled up in the fetal position and everything. Looks like 2 kiddos that are getting a real life lesson.

Comment

Happens in every pro sport.
                            Astors got caught.
                            Bonds, bunch of football players, Armstrong, the list goes on, taking roids doesn't help a fish weigh more otherwise fishermen would be juicing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Way too much time invested on Walleye fishing! What is a walleye anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                                Way too much time invested on Walleye fishing! What is a walleye anyway?
                                Delicious! Only freshwater fish I would trade crappie fillets for!!

Comment

Working...
                                X