Clear All

Sign these guys up to play for the Astros!lol

Comment

Originally posted by huggybear View Post
      sign these guys up to play for the astros!lol
      👎

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        Fraud would be the charges and felony at that.
        What crime did they commit. They attempted to win a tournament but didn't collect any winnings? Attempted fraud at best?

Don't get me wrong they are scum but I don't see a criminal charge. I do see a life time ban tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
          What crime did they commit. They attempted to win a tournament but didn't collect any winnings? Attempted fraud at best?

Don't get me wrong they are scum but I don't see a criminal charge. I do see a life time ban tho.
          So attempted murder is ok as long as you fail?

Attempted robbery…?

I could go on!

Comment

This isnt the first tournament they won by cheating. So fraud would be the charge, since money was involved.
            Sponsors could have the same fraud charges pressed because they were not acting in good faith.

There could be some serious breach of contract issues based on code of conduct clauses in their contracts.

They list goes on and on, but cheating while fishing in major tournaments is kinda a big deal. Nobody is ok with it.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              Did I hear someone in the crowd yell, get a body bag?
              You can tell they were yanks....in Texas they would have yelled, "Get A Rope."

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                I feel sorry for their kids - if they have any. Imagine looking up to your awesome dad winning all the time and you find out he’s a cheater. I remember an avid 3d shooter that was caught using a rangefinder disguised as binoculars. His young son shot with him a lot. How would you ever look at dad the same way?
                I really cant understand how people dont see past their decision's and the possible consequences. Cheating on a fishing tournament, good grief! Agreed if they do have kids i also feel really sorry for them but even if they dont have kids they have proud mom's and dads, brothers and sisters.
                I guess it the same thing as adults cheating on their spouses that destroys the marriage and hurts the kids.

Selfish people with no shame

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  So attempted murder is ok as long as you fail?

Attempted robbery…?

I could go on!
                  They didn't rob or attempt to rob anyone. Its is attempted fraud at best, big difference between that and attempted robbery.

Another posted that the fisherman won past tournaments but there is no evidence of fraud in those tournaments.

Time will tell BUT someone has to make a police report and pursue charges. If this is not done then it is a mute point.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    Fraud would be the charges and felony at that.
                    This would be the case in Tx!

Comment

I hear injecting water into them with a Cajun turkey injector is harder to detect

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        This isnt the first tournament they won by cheating. So fraud would be the charge, since money was involved.
                        Sponsors could have the same fraud charges pressed because they were not acting in good faith.

There could be some serious breach of contract issues based on code of conduct clauses in their contracts.

They list goes on and on, but cheating while fishing in major tournaments is kinda a big deal. Nobody is ok with it.
                        Your proofs they were cheating in past tournaments? If so then someone has to file a complaint and request for charges BUT you know there is no proof that they cheated. "Probably cheated" will not get charges.

Comment

Ha-dumb and dumber were on the national news this morning

Comment

Your proofs they were cheating in past tournaments? If so then someone has to file a complaint and request for charges BUT you know there is no proof that they cheated. "Probably cheated" will not get charges.
                            Probably cheated will not get charges I agree, but when they are found guilty of fraud for this tournament and all previous victories are forfeited, then the tournament people can demand their winnings back legally.

If they cannot return them then it is either theft or theft by fraudulent means. Either way the $$ amount they cannot return will be felony charges. As it should be

Comment

Not sure what the charges would be, especially if they did not collect any winnings.

Doesn’t matter if they collected or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Where was his partner? At least that guy took it on the chin, lol he was to shocked to do anything. His partner was gone, but supposedly they won a boat on a previous tournament and a lot of money. Read it was a 3rd Degree Felony.

Comment

Working...
                                X