This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    Does that fumble take Bijan out of Heisman talks?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I think his low yardage #s does more so than the fumble. Heismans fumble and throw INTs every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      Does that fumble take Bijan out of Heisman talks?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
      The loss hurts more than the fumble (even they are a lot of one in the same).

The only way he was going to be in contention is if Texas wins a lot of games and his season continues to build.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Unless they hit the top of the goal post too.

Thats right. And i have ZERO faith in our kickers. I’ve been rattled since home boy put a divot in Kyle Field against App State. I think we have missed at least one kick in every game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU vs Auburn has been the loser, loses his job Bowl.... [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]....Harsin might wanna get his guard up... As the quarterback situation remains unsettled

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Lol agree to disagree. That's a bold claim from a team that's 1-7 in last 8 conference games.
            I know I said I was thru with TH college football talk, but I still read it and can't believe the TBH Horn hierarchy would let you keep spewing your aggie like useless cherrypicked statistics. Why not say Texas is 1 & 1 in last 2 conference games or better yet extend it out to 3 & 7 and include that 70-35 blowout of Tech last year.
            Come on guys keep him honest so I can sail off to the hnting grounds.

Comment

Someone tell Jerry McGuire that Texas is 18-5 in the last 23 meetings. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=PYBUCK;16420847]I know I said I was thru with TH college football talk, but I still read it and can't believe the TBH Horn hierarchy would let you keep spewing your aggie like useless cherrypicked statistics. Why not say Texas is 1 & 1 in last 2 conference games or better yet extend it out to 3 & 7 and include that 70-35 blowout of Tech last year.
                Come on guys keep him honest so I can sail off to the hnting grounds.[/QUOTE]

Yawn. I’ve been “kept honest” all along. And pen a letter to ESPN. It was their “cherry picked” stat.
                Last edited by Fmjag64; 09-26-2022, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Correct. Per the BCS and the current playoff committee.

Both dumb by the way lol

Comment

lot of trainwreck going on.......

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      I know I said I was thru with TH college football talk, but I still read it and can't believe the TBH Horn hierarchy would let you keep spewing your aggie like useless cherrypicked statistics. Why not say Texas is 1 & 1 in last 2 conference games or better yet extend it out to 3 & 7 and include that 70-35 blowout of Tech last year.
                      Come on guys keep him honest so I can sail off to the hnting grounds.
                      Consider the source! Don’t let that guy get under your skin!

I don’t get into the weeds with this group anymore and it makes my day much more enjoyable!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Both dumb by the way lol
                        You disagreee?

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post

I don’t get into the weeds with this group anymore and it makes my day much more enjoyable!
                          That explains why are you still drinking the kool aid

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post

Consider the source? Why don’t you two go hug in the corner. These responses, given my very mellow comments post game, are very unwarranted, but typical, “given the source”. But if you were getting that worked up to begin with over people talking about college football, it might’ve been time to step away regardless lol. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                              Consider the source? Why don’t you two go hug in the corner. These responses, given my very mellow comments post game, are very unwarranted, but typical, “given the source”. But if you were getting that worked up to begin with over people talking about college football, it might’ve been time to step away regardless lol. Smh
                              Sorry, I don’t speak troll!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                You disagreee?

Yes. ZERO confidence in the play off committee

Comment

Working...
                                X