Clear All

Originally posted by El General View Post
    Is middle a direction?
    No. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      [ATTACH]1103532[/ATTACH]

Got to take my girls to their first game in Tiger Stadium this weekend! They loved it and we all had a blast!

Auburn may be terrible, but Jordan Hare is haunted or something as no matter what its always a close game there with strange stuff always happening. LSU should pull this out easily but we will see what happens!
      Geaux Tigahs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Ags benefited from a little luck, but let's not forget the Ags also dropped 4 points worth of kicks (missed fg and dropped PAT snap), and had 9 penalties. In addition to the 65 penalty yards, those penalties also erased several big plays/first downs. Pre snap penalties - two illegal shifts, two delay of games (one after a kick) and a false start inside the 10 - just can't happen. Moose had an illegal shift, a block below the waist and a block in the back that erased around 50 yards of offensive output. (AND he inexplicably misjudged a perfectly thrown deep ball that should have resulted in a 60+ yard TD.) This was his first action of the season, and I think nerves got to him a little bit, but I think he will settle in and provide some playmaking ability as the season progresses.

Unfortunately, the Ags lost one of their two best offensive players, and emotional leader, for the season, and likely ends his A&M career. Ainias has been a great Ag.

Don’t forget multiple bobbled/fumbled snaps by Max that killed plays and drives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Finally another hunter in the CFB group!...
          If I wait until it cools off before go hunting in Del Rio, am I considered a "fair weather hunter"?

I do think I'll go bird or squirrel hunting this weekend...

Should be quite around here...

Comment

The pirate and the cowbells will be ready

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              If I wait until it cools off before go hunting in Del Rio, am I considered a "fair weather hunter"?

I do think I'll go bird or squirrel hunting this weekend...

Should be quite around here...

Oh I’m a fair weather hunter too…but 56 in the morning is too good to pass up. We’ll just have to see about that afternoon nonsense. I can easily be talked into passing on the pm hunt in favor of cocktails and a thermal pig hunt.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Oh I’m a fair weather hunter too…but 56 in the morning is too good to pass up. We’ll just have to see about that afternoon nonsense. I can easily be talked into passing on the pm hunt in favor of cocktails and a thermal pig hunt.[emoji23]

x2

Comment

[ATTACH]1103532[/ATTACH]

Got to take my girls to their first game in Tiger Stadium this weekend! They loved it and we all had a blast!

Auburn may be terrible, but Jordan Hare is haunted or something as no matter what its always a close game there with strange stuff always happening. LSU should pull this out easily but we will see what happens!
                  That's awesome!! I bet they had a blast!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                    IF the Aggies can't get the penalties cleaned up it is going to be a long season. Having Anias Smith down with a broken leg is big loss as well. I did some spark in the 2nd and 3rd quarters where they played well, they will just have to keep that up for 4 quarters. Can't take Miss St lightly.
                    Most of those penalties where made by one Moose Mohamed!!

Comment

awesome stuff brother .... those smiles and family time in TS are priceless

just be sure to cover their ears when they play Neck

I was probably the same age of your youngest when my grandpa started taking me to LSU FB games. Spend all day on campus, eat at the Student Union, run around the parade grounds, stare at the sorority girls

from 5 to 13 yrs old I never missed a home game. At 14 yo, priority focused on trying to chase skirts
                      Last edited by Cajun Blake; 09-26-2022, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Great pic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Ags benefited from a little luck, but let's not forget the Ags also dropped 4 points worth of kicks (missed fg and dropped PAT snap), and had 9 penalties. In addition to the 65 penalty yards, those penalties also erased several big plays/first downs. Pre snap penalties - two illegal shifts, two delay of games (one after a kick) and a false start inside the 10 - just can't happen. Moose had an illegal shift, a block below the waist and a block in the back that erased around 50 yards of offensive output. (AND he inexplicably misjudged a perfectly thrown deep ball that should have resulted in a 60+ yard TD.) This was his first action of the season, and I think nerves got to him a little bit, but I think he will settle in and provide some playmaking ability as the season progresses.

Unfortunately, the Ags lost one of their two best offensive players, and emotional leader, for the season, and likely ends his A&M career. Ainias has been a great Ag.

Something lost in the story is the Ags having almost 2 minutes of clock left - and they had been moving the ball well.

Ags didn't need that kick to miss in order to win.

Comment

Does that fumble take Bijan out of Heisman talks?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                              Something lost in the story is the Ags having almost 2 minutes of clock left - and they had been moving the ball well.

Ags didn't need that kick to miss in order to win.

Unless they hit the top of the goal post too.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                Does that fumble take Bijan out of Heisman talks?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                                I don't think he was still in it if he didn't fumble. Not enough touches.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X