This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    It's much easier on the phone via Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I got it to go through! Guns up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I watched the No-huddle replay and that was a gritty win by the Ags. They overcame the slow start (a recurring problem in itself) and multiple illegal shift, false starts, illegal blocks and other (mostly mental) penalties to find a way to win the game. Yes, there was some luck involved, but they were in position to capitalize and win a tough game.

I think these types of games can be, ultimately, good for a young team - as long as they can learn from and not repeat the same mistakes.

As Josh Pate has mentioned about a few teams this year, they “bought themselves another week” to get better. Hopefully they can accelerate the learning curve and put together a clean and complete game next week in Starkville.

BTHO Mississippi State!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Tech coach new Texas was going to break.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Storm the field, that’s fine! This on the other hand is ridiculous and should be addressed.

That is disturbing and needs dealt with immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            https://twitter.com/texastechfb/stat...6FwF5UxS2vGq2w

I like Joey Chestnutt. He is a winner.

Comment

We had a Sunday only tournament today in Mesquite, 1st game at 9:30. Three lightening delays totaling 3 1/2 hours, some really bad baseball, and 2 innings of great baseball later, we’re waiting to start a semi final in about an hour…I have mixed feelings about what outcome I’d like to see….and we’re over an hour from home, with delayed NASCAR traffic in between.

You esteemed gentlemen can all kiss my sorry ***![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                I got it to go through! Guns up!

Easy now. Don't go all Heath on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  https://twitter.com/texastechfb/stat...6FwF5UxS2vGq2w

Man, it’s hard not to love that dude. Watched that 10 times lol. Chad, you look good in Red! Lol bet these avitar bets confuse ppl just browsing through unknowingly
                  Last edited by Fmjag64; 09-25-2022, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

School Admin is trying and has a really good screen capture of the culprit. This behavior disgusts me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BC90D31A-3736-4670-BA2C-1F44494F7B4B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	24693038

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Yeah hopefully they can identify that kid and ban him from attending. No room for that BS to ruin it for all. But they shouldn’t have rushed the field anyways. They have to cut that crap out. I am a firm believer in no rushing unless it’s a Top 3 maybe top 5 team. I think they more do it because they think it’s “fun” vs actually being warranted. Did it with Houston too, smh. But I bet that will come to an abrupt stop after that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        School Admin is trying and has a really good screen capture of the culprit. This behavior disgusts me.

[ATTACH]1103483[/ATTACH]

They’ll have that dude sorted by lunch tomorrow, someone always talks…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          We had a Sunday only tournament today in Mesquite, 1st game at 9:30. Three lightening delays totaling 3 1/2 hours, some really bad baseball, and 2 innings of great baseball later, we’re waiting to start a semi final in about an hour…I have mixed feelings about what outcome I’d like to see….and we’re over an hour from home, with delayed NASCAR traffic in between.

You esteemed gentlemen can all kiss my sorry ***![emoji23]

Good luck to Snoop, hope they win in extra innings!

I’ve been there a few times over the years of my boys playing tournament ball. Finished a tournament at 9:30pm one Sunday night……… in Lake Charles.

Comment

This new avatar is gonna hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                              Good luck to Snoop, hope they win in extra innings!

I’ve been there a few times over the years of my boys playing tournament ball. Finished a tournament at 9:30pm one Sunday night……… in Lake Charles.

Lost in the semis, darn the luck…got home about 11:45. We heard what appeared to be gunfire within a couple hundred yards of the fields at one point. The boys were a little shook up, I’m glad to not be in mesquite anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Lost in the semis, darn the luck…got home about 11:45. We heard what appeared to be gunfire within a couple hundred yards of the fields at one point. The boys were a little shook up, I’m glad to not be in mesquite anymore.

Sucks to lose in late rounds. I’d rather lose early and get back home. We left at 7am and got back at 4pm but only playing dbl headers. The gunfire around Mesquite doesn’t surprise me. That was my pharmaceutical territory from 2006-2011. Good luck moving forward in bb. Keep us posted with some pics! This is all we do these days. Live and die at the ballpark. At least they serve beer where we play!

My ninyos twins

Comment

Working...
                                X