New Bronco 2dr: Anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicholson84 View Post
    I have had mine since November and love it. Front seats are great and plenty of room, I am 6’2”. It’s kinda hard to get in the back, but it’s not bad once your back there, fine for kids or short people. My Dad and I did the Bronco Off Rodeo in Moab, it’s amazing what these vehicles can do. Drives great at 75 mph and fun to drive. Wind noise picks up above 60 mph, but not bad at all. I haven’t had it in deep mud yet, but will soon. No complaints on my end.
    Oh man, I LIKE that ride. If I am ever able to get a 2nd vehicle...

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
      Nice! Do you have the 2.3 or 2.7 and how do you like the power? I figure when I get mine I'll want the 2.7, but a lot of people are saying the 2.3 is more than adequate.
      I wanted the 2 7 but ended up with a 2.3 and the 300hp is plenty for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
        Nice! Do you have the 2.3 or 2.7 and how do you like the power? I figure when I get mine I'll want the 2.7, but a lot of people are saying the 2.3 is more than adequate.
        We have the 2.7 and very impressed with the power coming from a JK. We are very happy with the engine performance.

Comment

My wife wants one. What range can a feller expect to pay? Is the inventory getting any better?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            My wife wants one. What range can a feller expect to pay? Is the inventory getting any better?
            Prices are high if you don't order it. $10k-$20k over sticker is common. Inventory is really low and not supposed to get better for a long time. Msrp is cost for orders but they aren't opening back up orders until November and it can be a year after that.

Comment

Picked up my 2 door base model on Monday. Ordered it in January thinking I wouldn’t get it until the end of this year but I got picked up for production quick.

I got the 2.3 manual trans and it is a blast to drive. Much better ride than the Jeep I sold but that’s to be expected with these being IFS.

Mine won’t stay like this for long, just waiting on my wheels to come in and then it will get a 2” lift and 35s.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0D1F203A-416B-4DA5-8A12-BEF861F0CCB2.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	24685412

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                Prices are high if you don't order it. $10k-$20k over sticker is common. Inventory is really low and not supposed to get better for a long time. Msrp is cost for orders but they aren't opening back up orders until November and it can be a year after that.
                Mine is the soft top. 4 door hardtops are like unicorns unless you ordered one a LONG time ago. I wouldn't mind having one, but like the versatility of the soft top. I got lucky on mine when I bought it. Was a dealer demo that came off the Ford hold. Only had to wait a month for it and paid MSRP. Mine has the 2.3 and I have no complaints so far as far as power. Looking forward to a Colorado trip in July with it fishing for a week. I have the Big Bend and will replace the tires at some point, but for now I like the 22mpg I get with the stock Duellers...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                  Mine is the soft top. 4 door hardtops are like unicorns unless you ordered one a LONG time ago. I wouldn't mind having one, but like the versatility of the soft top. I got lucky on mine when I bought it. Was a dealer demo that came off the Ford hold. Only had to wait a month for it and paid MSRP. Mine has the 2.3 and I have no complaints so far as far as power. Looking forward to a Colorado trip in July with it fishing for a week. I have the Big Bend and will replace the tires at some point, but for now I like the 22mpg I get with the stock Duellers...
                  I wanted a hartop bit ended up with a soft top too. I found a 4dr hardtop but they wanted way too much for it. I think all I want to do to mine is put bigger tires and maybe wheels but I sure hate to give up the 22mpg with gas prices how they are. I'm sure 35's will kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
                    Picked up my 2 door base model on Monday. Ordered it in January thinking I wouldn’t get it until the end of this year but I got picked up for production quick.

I got the 2.3 manual trans and it is a blast to drive. Much better ride than the Jeep I sold but that’s to be expected with these being IFS.

Mine won’t stay like this for long, just waiting on my wheels to come in and then it will get a 2” lift and 35s.

[ATTACH]1090192[/ATTACH]
                    Way to do it! Bought a big bend and wish I woulda just got the base

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post

[ATTACH]1090192[/ATTACH]
                      Congrats!

Comment

It’s a Ford can’t be all that great. I used to like ford, but I drive one everyday at work from F-150 to F-350 and they are junk always in the shop for something. I know guys that love them but each their own I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                          It’s a Ford can’t be all that great. I used to like ford, but I drive one everyday at work from F-150 to F-350 and they are junk always in the shop for something. I know guys that love them but each their own I guess.
                          Thanks for sharing your wisdom in a Ford thread lol. I've had the opposite experience. I won't drive anymore Dodge or Chevys for the same reason. Ive worked for companies that had fleets of Ram and Chevy and they were all piles. It's Ford or Toyota only for me as I've had no problems with either. Someone can have an issue with any brand so personal experience and preferences are all we rely on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            Thanks for sharing your wisdom in a Ford thread lol. I've had the opposite experience. I won't drive anymore Dodge or Chevys for the same reason. Ive worked for companies that had fleets of Ram and Chevy and they were all piles. It's Ford or Toyota only for me as I've had no problems with either. Someone can have an issue with any brand so personal experience and preferences are all we rely on.
                            Your welcome just personal opinion as I drive them every day so I know a little bit about my experience with them. Not all are bad as I know every brand has there problems and people have different opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
                              Way to do it! Bought a big bend and wish I woulda just got the base
                              I’ve been really impressed with the base model so far, but I also like really simple interiors. I already had plans for it so no reason to pay extra money for the big bend or badlands when I would be replacing a lot of those options anyways with my own mods. Only option I did was the auxiliary switches. I wish they would let you get the lockers without having to do the Sasquatch, but it’s okay, I’ll get ARB air lockers for it once they come out.

Comment

For those of you wanting a Bronco, you out to wait just a bit longer and save up a few more pennies...

https://www.autoblog.com/2022/05/24/...ct_source=pitc

Comment

Working...
                                X